• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SMORR-Early summer 2016

Possible, just depends on what everyone's schedule looks like. I'm pretty flexible around that time period. Ill have to see when my boy's baseball schedule kicks in.

The first weekend in May is Mother's Day weekend...

mac 'so it depends on everyone's divorce schedule' gyvr

Camille is actually cool with going on Mothers Day weekend, but I would have to wait for her and Case to get out of school that Friday, so it would be LATE Friday night before we got there. Sean, if you and Lar are serious about that weekend, let me know.

There is no way I can do Mother's Day weekend. I was really trying to make one of the last two weekends in April work.

mac 'but whatever works best' gyvr

My schedule is pretty flexible, so April still likely works for us then as well I may get some calendar dates posted up and see what works for who and then we can have an idea if anyone can make it.

Looks like I found a spot on a trailer for Howiepalloza, weekend of April 30th. So I'll be down that weekend with a bunch of MIOBI guys.

After discussing the dates with some people at Winterfest, I think we are going to try and push this back towards the fall. Cooler temps and the Ozarks are a beautiful part of the world to see when the trees are changing colors.

I'm good in Sept any weekend except the 10th.

Does Labor Day work or are too many people at the lake?

October is messy...already.

mac 'need a date' gyvr

I'm good in Sept any weekend except the 10th.

Does Labor Day work or are too many people at the lake?

October is messy...already.

mac 'need a date' gyvr

I am down for both, I have already taken work off from 29th of April to May 1 though. My brother and I will there Friday afternoon tent camping..

*Correction
I will be there April 30 and maybe the 31st,due to the fact they are only open on the weekends. I will camping at Stockon Lake, I will be on channel 5 or 10 on UV-5r radio.

SMORR will be open from this Thursday thru Sunday for Howiepalloza. We will be landing tomorrow late afternoon to set camp and head into town for supply and get dinner, then wheel Thursday-Saturday night, pack up and head back to Iowa/Minnesota Sunday.

Why not camping at SMORR?

SMORR has the best campground I've ever stayed at.

mac 'I'll say it a 100 more times too' gyvr

Back