• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

small get together at the creek in Houston Texas

magimerlin

NAXJA Forum User
well after getting Chris's (jeepdog1) jeep converted from 2x to 4x this weekend we wanted to go try it out. So 4 of us went out with our XJ's and we meet up with another XJ'er to the local wheeling spot here in Houston, Texas. But the icing on all the fun was when Rich (RMS692) pulled out a stuck H3 from a mud hole. When will they learn......
No pics of Chris(jeepdog1) or Kurt(xxmidianxx) sorry guys but i know we got a couple of you with one of the other camera's
Here is the link to the vid then a few pics

Me- cross flexed
HPIM1259.jpg

Richard
HPIM1252.jpg

The group- the one on the right is the one that joined up with us when we got there
HPIM1255.jpg

haha i would be that "other guy" you met up with! lol. that was some good wheelin!

sweet you joined up. Sorry about not remembering your name but like I said I'm terrible at remembering names. The more I see you out there and talk to ya I'll remember.

Hey magi... can you post up the video of my going up that one hill?

here is the one i got of Rich it has a pretty good view of our small playground area, one section at least.

Back