• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sliders, brushguard, fans

AIbandit

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Sliders $125, can't remember where they came from. "frame" and pinch seam mounts.

Brush guard 50$ don't know it's origin, you can have the stock bumper it came with if you pull it off. feels like your stock bumper will taco long before it will.

Engine stand 25$, I don't plan on rebuilding another engine any time soon. Excellent at occupying space, can also hold engines whilst occupying space.

20160201_162928_zps15shrylr.jpg

Hayden fans, I have 2. 30$ea Specifically purchased these to fit between the grill and the radiator. They both fit in there side by side. (no ac crap but with stock aux trans cooler)
Dimensions (In): 12.400 X 11.500 X 2.400 Inch
CFM Rating: 675 cfm

20160206_134059_zpsvmn5ibuv.jpg

I'd grab those sliders but just a lil too far

I'm debating heading to mudfest down your way but this week is kinda crazy.

Probably any ,it came off a renix which should be good at least to 96. I'm not sure about bumper changes that would effect it.
It bolts through the bumper.

i'll take the brush guard if it's still around.

alright, it's still here.

If you can get the brush guard to the greater Sac area I can hold it for Mark. Or maybe get it to San Bruno or so in March.

thanks phil. appreciate that. if that works awesome. :cheers:

but i do have a bro that lives in Oroville that i can go visit or should go visit... it's been a while.

let me find out if I'm free this weekend, what he's doing, and are you free?

road trip!

I don't think I can go for a ride to Oroville and back but I know a couple places in Sac that sell beer, let me know.

Sliders are still here. Brush guard is pending (Kernel)

thanks phil. i'll be heading up to visit my bro (jeep parts) next weekend.:rolleyes:

Slider length end to end is 61 1/8"
mount base end to end is 48"
mount base to outer edge of rail : 12 1/4"

Last edited:
Drft hit me up first, if he falls through I'll let you know.

Sliders are gone, thanks drft.

Back