• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Both wheels are available.
Tire is no good.
Rims are perfectly fine.

In South Lake Tahoe, 96150

wheels.jpg

Looking for a set of 5 on 5.5 15x8's since it looks like I'm changing bolt patterns with my new front 44. I am extremely broke after buying the TNT truss set up, but have parts to trade including 2 sets of Dana HP30 4.10 gears and carriers... one carrier new in the box and the other still in the axle with the gears... hack job of changing brackets on the axle,so i would personally pull the gears and carrier and scrap the axle. Will also trade welding or just shop space for a day... 34'x34' garage with lots of welder, tools, 220 and air, etc...

Also looking for some small bearing spindles.
Not sure of the width, but I have a pair of (what look like AR wagon wheels, whit but painted black and its chipping) steel wheels. and a pair of other steel wheels 5 x 5.5 lug pattern on both. Maybe trade/part trade on what I am purchasing from you?

Free rollers. 225/70R15s mounted on the silver steel "mud packer" wheels. Four of them, good for spares or rollers. Come get 'em.

Edit: these wheels...
standard.jpg

Last edited:
Free rollers. 225/70R15s mounted on the silver steel "mud packer" wheels. Four of them, good for spares or rollers. Come get 'em.

Edit: these wheels...
standard.jpg
IF you still have them when I head up that way, I'll take em.

1 set of stock leaf springs
1 set of stock dakota springs w/o main
1 set of stock front coil springs
1 set of Rusty's 4.5" main leaf springs (one bent about 1" up at front mount)

Stock calipers/brake pads/rotors
Stock 94 brake booster

These are going to the dump in about 14 hours unless I hear otherwise

I have a free remanufactured 400ci small block chevy short block. Bored .060 over with flat top pistons. Taking up room in my garage. If you can get it into your car/truck, it's yours.

I've got some things I unearthed as I was cleaning my garage:

Set of Chains for stock sized Cherokee tires
Stock Steering Box
Stock Steering Pump and Res.
Stock Electric Fan
Stock Mechanical Fan with HD Fan Clutch
1994 Factory Service Manual (Missing Covers and a few pages)
Gallon jug of Repsol 4T oil

I'm in Newark, come and get it

I've got a stock full size spare, trackbar, and rear fender flairs to give away (front if you want to help me pull them off).

Located on Donner Summit, CA

Stock Steering Box
Stock Electric Fan

Also found a stock altenator, was working when I pulled it for a 136A unit.

Stock Steering Box
Stock Electric Fan

I think my PS pump is fried. Any chance you still have this?
Thx,

Hunter

Have for you today. 2, count them 2 fine example of sitting instruments from a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic. Both fronts with mounts and slides, color gray, material fabric. Zero tears and only a small stain or two, created not when a beer was spilled, but when my excitement could not be contained. Actually I don't think there are any stains. Seats are great and the price is right. FREE Come get them out of my garage.

Back