• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

along those lines, Im looking for a 33" for a spare, tread level not real important, but either on a wheel or sized to fit a stock wheel would be nice (AKA 10.50 width but probably no more)

I've got the stock Inifinity Amplifier from my 1998 Cherokee XJ. Don't know the specs, it probably puts out like 40 Watts peak. It mounts under the rear bench seat on the driver's side. Free, shipping on your dime. Send me a PM if you want it - I don't check this thread often enough.

All parts are stock from XJ with 64K original miles:
upper and lower control arms
front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
crossbar for transfer case
stabilizer
rear shocks
2 pairs front shocks without bar pins
front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
stabilizer
rear shocks
Photo0270.jpg

front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
stabilizer
rear shocks
front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
stabilizer
rear shocks
Photo0270.jpg
All gone

front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
stabilizer
rear shocks
front springs
control arm and bracket
front brake lines
stabilizer
rear shocks
Photo0270.jpg

I have ALL of this as well except the stabilizer and brake lines

If anyone has a set they are getting rid of, I'm looking for a pair of 31 or 33's for a trailer. Low tread or highway is fine, just need some tread till I can save up for a pair of all seasons to put on it. thanks!

Anyone in Sac Area have any stock size front shocks? Thanks

I have.
Front Seats(Tan)
Stock Coil springs
White shocks(rear)
Chevy Dana 44 housing(front)

I have.
Front Seats(Tan)
Stock Coil springs
White shocks(rear)

What year are your seats from? Good cond?

I have.
Front Seats(Tan)
Stock Coil springs
White shocks(rear)

I actually have a set of Bilsteins new in box. Is that an empty housing? Details?

Bare except for the gears(stock)Passenger drop. the U-joints were blown so shafts are toast. I got it for the outer stuff for my waggy build. I have backing plates and good rotor/hubs still and the waggy calipers.

Looking for a set of 5 on 5.5 15x8's since it looks like I'm changing bolt patterns with my new front 44. I am extremely broke after buying the TNT truss set up, but have parts to trade including 2 sets of Dana HP30 4.10 gears and carriers... one carrier new in the box and the other still in the axle with the gears... hack job of changing brackets on the axle,so i would personally pull the gears and carrier and scrap the axle. Will also trade welding or just shop space for a day... 34'x34' garage with lots of welder, tools, 220 and air, etc...

Also looking for some small bearing spindles.

Looking for a set of 5 on 5.5 15x8's since it looks like I'm changing bolt patterns with my new front 44. I am extremely broke after buying the TNT truss set up, but have parts to trade including 2 sets of Dana HP30 4.10 gears and carriers... one carrier new in the box and the other still in the axle with the gears... hack job of changing brackets on the axle,so i would personally pull the gears and carrier and scrap the axle. Will also trade welding or just shop space for a day... 34'x34' garage with lots of welder, tools, 220 and air, etc...

Also looking for some small bearing spindles.

Actually now that I think about it I have the parts from an entire 98 Cherokee (running) to trade!

i need 2 or 3 decent 15" tires for a small trailer i am working on.
if they were on 5 on 5.5 rims that would be bitchin!
7.00 x 15 size is what was on this trailer.
definitely do not want mud tires, just some nice 15" car tread tires.
anyone around san jose got some to get rid of? :cheers:

I cleaned out the garage this weekend and found some stock sway bar end links and 8.25/D30 diff covers. Anybody need them before I chuck them in the trash?

I also have a D30 carrier with one bolt broke off in the threads, as well as spider gears and 3.55 rings and pinions for both axles. Free to a good home or dumpster.

Back