• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Where are you located? I am in Marin county. That would be cool if i can grab it on the way some where. Let me know.

I'm in Ridgecrest. I'm not sure that we are on the way to anywhere unless you are going to death valley or going to vegas via death valley. I'm not sure the next time I'll be up that way, usually once a year, but if you have anyone going down this way let me know.

I have a milemarker PE8000 winch that stopped working. I am pretty sure its the solenoid that went bad, but I have a new winch on the way and just dont feel like messing with this one. It just needs the clip that holds the cable on the drum ( I had to use it to field repair another winch) but other than that its complete. If you can pick it up, its yours. I am in Dublin.

I have a milemarker PE8000 winch that stopped working. I am pretty sure its the solenoid that went bad, but I have a new winch on the way and just dont feel like messing with this one. It just needs the clip that holds the cable on the drum ( I had to use it to field repair another winch) but other than that its complete. If you can pick it up, its yours. I am in Dublin.

Wish I was closer :( I just made a bumper and need a winch for it now!

I could take that off your hands for ya.
Sending you a pm regarding details.

Damn. I would have been all over that winch.

I have-
A magnaflow muffler, in good shape
A stock xj tcase skid, trimmedto mount flush with the crossmember
Mj shackles with ok bushings

All located in Far norcal.

I have-

Could use those MJ shackles. I am trying to purchase a used pair off Jon but haven't heard back about how to send him some money. If it doesn't seem to work out with him I'll check back.

I've got a stock exhaust lying around if anyone wants it. Otherwise its scrap. Just remembered that I had to hack up the muffler inlet to get it off. Let me know if you have a use for it otherwise I'll junk it.

Last edited:

I have-

Have hardware for the t-case skid?

I dont think so. I never had it. I just used some 1/2 inch bolts and nuts on the crossmember, and I drilled and tapped the frame.
I cut this skid, and mounted it flush to the pinch seam of the crossmember.
newjunk004.jpg

newjunk010.jpg

If you want it, I can make arrangements.

Oh and zero-- the shackles are yours, I'd just like to get a little bit of money to ship them. (Maybe 10 bucks?)

Back