• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

I have one set of (6) stock, fuel injectors, renix era. They work fine, are dirty as I doubt they have ever been changed. O-rings feel decent, but probably good to replace them with new ones. I live near the Ocean Dunes. Pick up always preferred, but can ship them (on your dime) or can help arrange parts train.
Injectors are gone.
I removed my stock roof rack in it's entirety off of my sport. All black. Located in Oakland. I also removed my radio antenna, base and wire if anybody needs to replace a bent/broken one.
You have a PM.

does anyone have a set of D30 shafts they dont need? I need the ones that are non disconnect. i have the vacuum disconnect ones right now and i want to swap them so i can put the outer seal on it.

thanks.

does anyone have a set of D30 shafts they dont need? I need the ones that are non disconnect. i have the vacuum disconnect ones right now and i want to swap them so i can put the outer seal on it. thanks.

i have a set.
i could use a spare front driveshaft if you have one.
also looking for a set of 15 x 8 crager soft 8 wheels.

I have a rear driveshaft but not a front.

well let me know if you can part with them and i can keep an eye out on a front shaft for you.

does anyone have a set of D30 shafts they dont need? I need the ones that are non disconnect. i have the vacuum disconnect ones right now and i want to swap them so i can put the outer seal on it.

thanks.
Flyingbrick I beleive needs some disco shafts.

hey Josh i will take that cleaner kit...if you still have it bring it to the toys run?.........

I still have 2001 stock injectors

A high pinion d30, 3.55

Stock xj tcase output shaft, 97+

Stock crossmember, tcase skid

Sounds good. The tcase skid is stock, but it is cut and modified to sit flush with the crossmember. Want it?

Sounds good. The tcase skid is stock, but it is cut and modified to sit flush with the crossmember. Want it?

No thanks. I have a warn t-case skid. My cross member just took a beating on the pass side, where my skid does not cover.

Will you be heading down that way before thanks giving? I can use my sister as a parts train. LOL

Josh

Haha yeah no prob. I'll bring it down Friday or something. I need to go for a drive. It's been school, work, school, work.... I need to go for a nice cruise.

I'm only 30 min from fortuna.

I still have 2001 stock injectors

A high pinion d30, 3.55

Stock xj tcase output shaft, 97+

Stock crossmember, tcase skid

Haha yeah no prob. I'll bring it down Friday or something. I need to go for a drive. It's been school, work, school, work.... I need to go for a nice cruise.

I'm only 30 min from fortuna.
Are you going to be going to the Toy drive Sat? If so I'll take that t-case skid or find a way to get it from you?

Dana 30 hubs and one outer shaft
DSCF0309.jpg

DSCF0308.jpg

Back