• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shotgun Tazer combo... wow

iwannadie

NAXJA Forum User
Watching Sons of guns right now and I really can't believe someone thought this was a good idea. Attach a tazer to the front of a shotgun, 2 triggers, 1 lethal and 1 non-lethal.

Maybe shot the BG with the shotgun first, then hit him with the tazer. All the new metal in there would help the tazer do its job.

I saw that one and thought it was a bad idea. I could see some one pulling the wrong trigger by mistake, Either wrong trigger could be a problem at the wrong time. I could even imagine some one pulling both triggers...

I dont like how they mounted it. The plate running off the side of the shotty seems cheap. I would rather have the taser mount directly off the picatinny rail.

I dont like how they mounted it. The plate running off the side of the shotty seems cheap. I would rather have the taser mount directly off the picatinny rail.

I was picturing a pump shotgun with a rail and the tazer as a forward grip. What they did looked really cheap and just thrown together.

What have they done that was a good idea? These people give guns and pro-gun people a bad name.

I remember seeing a patent a long time ago. It was for a policeman's flashlight/pistol combo. it had two triggers as well.

it never took off in the marketplace....

that said I've seen the sons of guns show one time, and that was enough.

Just adding one more thought that has to the LEO has to process in his/her mind before engaging his target.

I remember seeing a patent a long time ago. It was for a policeman's flashlight/pistol combo. it had two triggers as well.

it never took off in the marketplace....

that said I've seen the sons of guns show one time, and that was enough.

Ha, In my LE firearms instructor course they showed a video of a cop waving traffic through a scene with his firearm mounted flashlight, winning.

Nothing wrong with a weapon light, they have their place. One that operates with a trigger is a bad idea.

Ha, In my LE firearms instructor course they showed a video of a cop waving traffic through a scene with his firearm mounted flashlight, winning.

Nothing wrong with a weapon light, they have their place. One that operates with a trigger is a bad idea.

weapon light is good. My HD shotgun has a light hanging from it.

anything with two triggers is bad. one slip of the finger and the unintended consequences are pretty harsh.

Back