• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Short Notice Meet and Greet

Nah, no need to take up a collection. Should make out just fine.

Possibly get a really big tarp to put under it.....might make cleanup much easier...... unless someone with a big green XJ decides to roll it over trying to back over it.... :D

Bigger question..... Is there gonna be anyone there?

oh I'm gonna roll it!!! :)

and there should be plenty of people there.
trying to get everyone with an Xj that I know. Plus more people like last time. Made it an open invite for people to come hang out.

Just tell the ricers to park far from the smash car..... wouldn't wanna get anyone confused as to which one is which..... :laugh:

capt-2.jpg

Lol. did you take that picture? I want to know more. Hahahah. I'm assuming street racing impiunds?

I believe that was from 2011 back when Ontario Canada did a zero tollerance street racing campaign and seized 13 cars. They made a big media deal out of it. They required the car owners to be present as each car was crushed in fluid-drained but otherwise as seized condition.

Some "owners" never showed up to contest the charges apparently as they became aware that the cops did their homework and discovered some of those seized cars had VIN alterations as well as stolen engines and transmissions.

Last edited:
Impending doom........ :shhh:

IMG_20150421_123414248_zpswjfbivwy.jpg

While the car crush looks fun, no farkin' way would I bring my stickies near it :laugh:

That would just be asking my to slice up a already too frikkin' expensive tire...or more. :D

If they're so sticky, there should be no slippy and therefore no slicey..... :moon:

Besides, this car would pose very little challenge for that buggy of yours...... I'm bored just thinking about it..... :laugh:

What are you Black Forrest/'Springs guys seeing for weather reports for Sunday so far? Do we need a rain out date planned?

What time is this gonna be going on, I have been meaning to make a trip down to the springs anyways so I might try to make it down there

planning to start at 11.

weather report says 58 with 30% chance of showers. But the north east end barely gets anything for rain unless chances are %50 and above for the springs. We may get a little shower around 3 or 4. Maybe....

Crush car is prepped and ready....... better be some big jeeps there......:D

just an option. We are having a memorial car show at the shop Saturday April 2nd. We can combine events if this Sunday is to cold.

El Presidente is off this weekend, that's the reason for the date. I'm cool(heh) with the weather.

Cody, you wouldn't happen to be able to supply a gas grill? My rear bumper is off so I can't haul a full size one, and the small one I have for camping is just too small.

that's fine. We will keep it planned for this weekend!
I only have a small grill for my normal grilling. Lol. Nothing near big enough for a m&g.

Back