• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shirt Design

Post away with designs!

mac 'finally a creative type' 'gyvr

Capped skull guy generic logo.
15838663797_4c00342e87_c.jpg

I want to play around with this one a little more. Instead of Winterfest, I think 2000-2015 would be better suited there.
16024407315_c0f22ae856_c.jpg

I have some other ideas I came up with while driving back from Toys for Tots. I also have some thumbnail sketches I want to work on.

I like where this is going......Maybe not do a rig this year......

Capped skull guy generic logo.
15838663797_4c00342e87_c.jpg

I want to play around with this one a little more. Instead of Winterfest, I think 2000-2015 would be better suited there.
16024407315_c0f22ae856_c.jpg

I have some other ideas I came up with while driving back from Toys for Tots. I also have some thumbnail sketches I want to work on.

I think that is VERY kool!

Are we going to do a contest again this year?

We did the contest in the past because we didn't have anyone creative enough to come up with anything.

I don't think that we need to necessarily do one this year if Anthony comes up with something we like.

I would prefer a rig in the design, but like Dan, if something is designed that we like without a rig, I'm here and reading.

mac 'always open to something new' gyvr

^ agreed on Anthony doing the design ...do not agree with staying with the rig. I have way to many shirts that are very close to the same thing......

Ok, excuse my quick doodle...

16012873606_8f5ef73f62_c.jpg

What about having something like this (text obviously can be changed around) on the front pocket and skull guy on the back? This way we have a rig on the shirt, the flames represent our bonfire, and our slightly modified logo is large and in charge on the back. Thoughts?

I agree with Dan this is a great idea Anthony. Small rig and flames on chest with big modified logo on back....

Ram" I will rock this shirt..What am I talking about all I wear is the past years shirts"Rod

modified log would be big on the back...the small rig on the front was to make you happy as you wanted a rig.....

^ I really like this idea.........

Ram" If someone is not on flames I will cook bacon"Rod

Capped skull guy is awesome! A sticker of him would be very cool too imo. I like where this is going and agree there is no contest needed with good ideas like this already going. I like the mini Xj logo too so people know what the shirts about.

Seems like this could be a real clean design that I could actually wear somewhere besides my garage. Some of the old ones are a bit like an 80's wrestler, colorful and loud. Any thoughts on colors? Subtle color for the flames instead of it being filled in with a splash of bright color would look better imo. I think it would be cool to go w a dark/high contrast look with only a few colors. Our chapter shirts are like that, they catch the eye and look great.

Just my thoughts.

Back