• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shackle relocation brackets!! YAY!

Re: Shackle relocation brackets 130 to your door

These things look amazing, what an idea. Has anyone run these with aftermarket shackles? I have the RE shackles that came with my 4.5" kit and wonder how much the lift would be? I hope this means I can cut my 3" blocks in half!! Just like that guy from go.jeep, hdoffroadengineering should create those lower spacers for the front shocks.

Anyone have a pic of these installed with a trailer hitch? just kinda curious

I've got a set of these on mine and I must say, they are great!! When I get to that point with my new project, I will have another set. Thanks Brian!!

um.....ok....brackets or painting....the debate begins....

I received the brackets, they look really nice.
I have a Few questions
How much does this change the pinion angle?
What is the recommended welding procedure?

I received the brackets, they look really nice.
I have a Few questions
How much does this change the pinion angle?
What is the recommended welding procedure?

NO one has complained about the pinion angle change so I would say not much, MIG is the method I used when installing the sets I have installed.

I managed to rip the weld nut and quite a bit of metal out on my passenger side shackle box.Needless to say I just ordered a pair.:cheers:

anyone point me towards some install instruculations? there was a write up by mosephus, but its gone now. thanks!

I assisted with an install of these beasty pieces. You will not be dissapointed in these things. Very nice setup and install was simple. Kinda wish I could afford a pair!!!:laugh3:

Any type of discount for a multiple order? There are three of us right now and possible more that are fixing to order some.

Brian,
You have a PM and an order coming in. Just payed a few minutes ago. Thank you for a great product...
Jay

Thanks for the orders guys.

We had to raise the price on these a little, but are still well worth the money.

Thanks for the orders guys.

We had to raise the price on these a little, but are still well worth the money.
well worth it!:worship:

Back