• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

september ride?

a-mechanic

NAXJA Forum User
any chance of putting together a small group ride this september? tellico, rich mtn. beasley knob tennessee somewhere summertown? i hope so. i cant wait to wheel till the end of october.

Beasley knob sounds good to me, where is rich mtn?

I had rather do Beasley since we havn't been there...or even uwharrie???

Kevin has 2 projects to get done this week and next weekend and then he has to put a new seal on the trans and we are good to go...Leaks like an SOB right now when you put it in gear...

Rich Mountain WMA is approx 30 miles west of Blairsville (Just north of the town of Ellijay GA on 5/515)

edit: I thought that this trail was closed due to erosion :dunno:

Yeah, let's go...I'm itching to ride too. I've heard that Rich Mtn was closed too. Beasley Knob would be fun to do again. Heck, anything would be fun for that matter. :eek:

Rich Mt is closed... it will most likely be a gravel road when they reopen it....

looks like BK or URE, some body set a date. i vote Beasley Knob any weekend.

where are these places in relation to shreveport,la. would any of them be worth a trip.

ramsey

Beasley Knob (Blairsville) is in north central Georgia... Tellico OHV is in southwest NC north of Murphy... Uhwarrie NF is between Charlotte and Greensboro NC. All are worth a trip IMHO, but it'd be a long one from LA for a day/weekend trailride.

Andy you itching to walk the dog again? LOL! I bandaided the rear yesterday with my welder. Only things i have to fix are the windshield (yuck) and flip the winch. Maybe I can get them done by then. Just got to find a trailer again. Unless you guys go to URE I'm itching to to hit it again. Last time i was there last year it kicked my arse......

Im game for a ride my 60/44 swap is under way! :scottm:

where ever yall go be sure to post pics of it since my rig is in a "CACOON" for now,,

plus i don't get back from Over "here" till the end of the month..

here= Germany

still can do a early Oct ride in URE or would ya'll want to do this one there?

Back