• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling or Parting out my 96 XJ

I'd like 125 for the leafs. Don't want to ship these, though.

Long arms, tank skid, tail light boxes, and front bumper are now gone. Still have rear bumper

Hmm... what do you want fer the the Drive shafts?
Say....$100? That sound about right on the double CV rear? And $20 for the front.

Also, anyone know larrysouders? He bought my front bumper for $375. He only had $300 cash, so I agreed to allow him to pay me the remaining $75 via Paypal the following Friday. This was close to a month ago. He hasn't logged on to NAXJA since January, and when I sent an invoice to what I thought he said his email was, I got a phone call from a confused old man. I've texted him with no response and calle dhim and left a message with no response. I'm starting to think I got screwed yet again over my front bumper...

Say....$100? That sound about right on the double CV rear? And $20 for the front.

Also, anyone know larrysouders? He bought my front bumper for $375. He only had $300 cash, so I agreed to allow him to pay me the remaining $75 via Paypal the following Friday. This was close to a month ago. He hasn't logged on to NAXJA since January, and when I sent an invoice to what I thought he said his email was, I got a phone call from a confused old man. I've texted him with no response and calle dhim and left a message with no response. I'm starting to think I got screwed yet again over my front bumper...

Can you get me measurements? I think mine are about 31 ish inches

Interested in verified measurements on the rear shaft if it doesn't work for Julio.

Mark and/or Julio - I'm sure my dad can parts train them out this way.

Rear shaft is about 33" from mounting surface to middle of rear u-joint. Looks to have about an inch and half of compression left so fully compressed, it should be right around 31.5".

Still got
RE 3.5 leafs: $150
JKS 1" boomerang shackles: $50
AW4 transmission/231 tcase with hack and tap installed by jeeperjohn. No torque converter: $100
stock front shaft: $25
High Angle double CV rear:
complete body with reg good til July: $300
spare set of 97 buckets w/no rails and driver's needs to be rewelded: $25
5 Cragar Soft 8s, 15x8, about 4.25" backspacing: $200
Deaver (?) coils - gave right around 5" lift, thick winding, appear to be progressive rate, rode awesome, flexed and absorbed higher speed stuff, formerly Wildman89's, he believed them to be Deaver and I have no reason not to believe him: $125

Some things listed, I have some wiggle room. I will be taking it to the junk yard once I figure the best way to load it into the bed of my truck...;) I will probably pull the RE leafs and JKS shackles first, the rest is already pulled.

Still got
RE 3.5 leafs: $150
JKS 1" boomerang shackles: $50
AW4 transmission/231 tcase with hack and tap installed by jeeperjohn. No torque converter: $100
stock front shaft: $25
High Angle double CV rear:
complete body with reg good til July: $300
spare set of 97 buckets w/no rails and driver's needs to be rewelded: $25
5 Cragar Soft 8s, 15x8, about 4.25" backspacing: $200
Deaver (?) coils - gave right around 5" lift, thick winding, appear to be progressive rate, rode awesome, flexed and absorbed higher speed stuff, formerly Wildman89's, he believed them to be Deaver and I have no reason not to believe him: $125

Some things listed, I have some wiggle room. I will be taking it to the junk yard once I figure the best way to load it into the bed of my truck...;) I will probably pull the RE leafs and JKS shackles first, the rest is already pulled.

Ill take the trans and tc...

I will attange w a buddy I think to come get it. Pm ur #

I want that stock front DS. wondering if anyone can train it down this way. Or, if you can meet me in Big bear :p Ill be there this weekend.

Back