• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

I'm gonna try and order a batch this week. I'll let you know when they come it.

Thanks,
Mark

I do have several left and I have another batch ordered. What sizes do you need?

Hey, do you have a new batch of green ones? I want to get a large in the green, and I think you said you were out of large in that before. Or maybe tell me how wide the medium is? like, armpit to armpit?

i need an XL. got one?

I do sir. I have a gray and a green.

Hey, do you have a new batch of green ones? I want to get a large in the green, and I think you said you were out of large in that before. Or maybe tell me how wide the medium is? like, armpit to armpit?

The new batch will be Stonewashed blue. They should be in end of this week. As for a large or a medium, sorry, I don't have. The only thing right now is a couple XL's in green, a couple green 2XL's and 1 XL in gray.

New shirts are on the way!!

I do sir. I have a gray and a green.

The new batch will be Stonewashed blue. They should be in end of this week. As for a large or a medium, sorry, I don't have. The only thing right now is a couple XL's in green, a couple green 2XL's and 1 XL in gray.

New shirts are on the way!!

OHhh, I may need me an SEC shirt.

Stonewashed blue shirts are in. All sizes!!!party1::party:

$18.00/each shipped to you. Paypal [email protected]

Are we doing long sleeves this year?

Nothing yet but the Hoodies. I can check on a basic long sleeve though. It would be a more economical option. :thumbup:

I have a bunch of t-shirts guys and gals. You need to get them for stocking stuffers, sleep shirts, going out to dinner shirts, wheeling shirts or just lounging around in shirts.

Show your suport and wear them with pride!!!

I'm in Alabama today but I can get one posted tomorrow.

Wow... Time drags!!!! I didn't think tomorrow would ever get here.

100_2223.jpg

100_2224.jpg

Here's the deal I have all sizes S-4XL in hand and ready to go in the Blue. I have a couple OD Green in XL and a couple in 2XL in OD Green. I have 1 2XL in Gray also.

Here is a refresher of the Green.
100_3049.jpg

Shirts are $18.00 shipped to you. (NO THE MODEL IS NOT INCLUDED!!!) I can ship them out ASAP so send me a PM and support YOUR chapter of NAXJA. The SEC.

Thanks,
Mark

paypal to [email protected]

PM'ed seeking some measurements. If anybody who has a shirt could measure the chest for a L and/or XL I'd be grateful. It has always seemed to me that every manufacturer's shirts fit a little bit different...

Back