• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

I'll recheck sizes tonight. I've got you covered on the OD green but I'm not sure on the Gray. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

I don't have the gray. We can fix you up though with the Crawl shirt once the design is finalized.

No problem sir.

Thanks!

Hey Mark if you still have that 3xl , please bring it tomorrow(I'm sure you will anyway but thought I'd ask)

Hey Mark if you still have that 3xl , please bring it tomorrow(I'm sure you will anyway but thought I'd ask)

Adam,

I've got the swag so I'll check and see if there is still a 3xl (there should be) in there and hold it for you.

Hey Ed,

All this swag for the meet and greet is making me want some myself! Got any of the gray shirts left in a small?

Hey Ed,

All this swag for the meet and greet is making me want some myself! Got any of the gray shirts left in a small?

All of the swag is now in the possession of Mark. I will talk to him tomorrow and see what we have left.

I take it you got the box of goodies?

Sorry guys. Looks like I have been MIA???? :looser:

As for the shirts, I only have 1 Gray shirt left and it's a 2XL. I have the small in the green but I am totally out of the larges. Looks like I'll be ordering a new batch of shirts. If the green one will work Tim, let me know.

Is the green the same style as the gray as far as the logo the back and the "NAXJA Southeast Chapter" on the front?"

Edit: Saw the pictures a couple pages back. I'll take one! Paypal will be on the way tonight!!

(would look bad if I showed up to a meet and greet next week with no swag of my own :D )

Last edited:
Shirt going out today! Thank you sir!!

Yes sir. ;)

Back