• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Shirts

I'm a bit of a lard ass. Do these run on size or a bit big or small? I wear a 2xl Wal Mart shirt but once you get over single X sizing gets flaky.

The blue ones run about on size but like you said if you wear a 2x, you might want to get a 3x in them.

Update of what I have in stock of T-Shirts:

All sizes are in one color, Stonewash Blue:

Small: 4
Medium: 2
Large: 5
XL: 5
2XL: 3
3XL: 1

Price will remain the same on this batch, $18.00/ea shipped to you. PM me the size you want and where to send it! Paypal: [email protected]

I will be updating this with any pricing changes (if there are any) within the next week or so, once I source a new supplier locally.

Thanks guys!

PM received.

I'll get this over to them tonight so they can add it to the order...shouldn't be an issue.

I'll shoot you a text tomorrow letting you know the outcome.

Can one still order shirts at any time, or do you do set orders once a quarter?

028.gif

Are then green ones still $18?

T-Shirts are $25
Hoodoies are $35

Can one still order shirts at any time, or do you do set orders once a quarter?

028.gif

If it's in stock, you can order whenever. If you want something that's not in stock, let me know and i'll put your order on the list for the next order we do. We're getting ready to place an order for Crawl shirts, so I may be able to add some regular ones into that order. I'll check into that.

Let me get an updated stock uploaded...i'll try to get that done this weekend.

The last update to the in-stock items was on 3/1/2103... Could you update w current items? I would love to make an ASAP purchase! Thanks

All I have left in Shirts are the light blue:

S: 3
M: 2
L: 6
XL: 4
2XL: 3
3XL: 1

Hoodies:

GRAY

XL: 3
2XL: 1
3XL: 3

BLACK

2XL: 4

MAROON

XL: 1

GREEN

XL: 1

Where are all the "big boy" sizes?

Ok, can you invoice me for 2 (XL and SM) on PayPal? [email protected]

Thank you

That'll be $50 for the shirts..shoot it over to me when you can and I'll get them out this week. Out of town for work tomorrow and Tuesday, so it'll be Wednesday before I ship them. Didn't send your stickers off yesterday because I wanted to see if you were getting shirts, so the stickers will be with them as well.

Ed, all the big boy sizes are gone!

Back