• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

Not as bad as a local guy that wanted $7000 for a clapped out '85 4 banger Chief. It was on there for months. Incorrect wheels, half bald tires, $89 Walmart roof rack, interior definitely showing its age, and a "don't lowball me because I know what it's worth!" ending in the ad lol

Maybe I need to put my 95 on CL. It has a knock and is 4x4 and a 5 speed. I'd probably take 1300 very quickly for it...... :clap:

Whatcha want for the trans, t-case, pedal assembly/Clutch MC, and front axle & driveshaft? :D

Need to make the crew cab MJ 4WD! And get the doors done, and roof done, and rockers done :( Sigh...at least I have 3 years until Calvin is of driving age.

Whatcha want for the trans, t-case, pedal assembly/Clutch MC, and front axle & driveshaft? :D

Need to make the crew cab MJ 4WD! And get the doors done, and roof done, and rockers done :( Sigh...at least I have 3 years until Calvin is of driving age.

For you $1000. You take the engine and rest of the vehicle too......

What makes you say that? (Rather, which ad makes you say that?)

Just about all really lol. Some things are less expensive here.. But cars/trucks don't seem to be. I mean I've bought running functioning smoggable xjs and mjs for 300-800. Last one I bought was an 88 mj with every option they had for 700 with 202k. Not saying there isn't deals to be had on this side though! One thing that surprised me big time here was the amount of 97-01 xjs in the JYs. I already shipped out some parts to guys in the Sierra chapter since there is hardly ever 97+ in the JYs out there. And when there is parts go quick

Wait, what? Is that the one that the engine just went in it this year?

No that is the 98. I picked up a 95 Country 5 speed with a messed up t case. I got it back together and it started a low oil pressure problem and a knock above 1500 rpm about a month after I got it drive-able. IDK what I'm going to do with it. It needs floor pans and an electrical draw fixed too.

Just about all really lol. Some things are less expensive here.. But cars/trucks don't seem to be. I mean I've bought running functioning smoggable xjs and mjs for 300-800. Last one I bought was an 88 mj with every option they had for 700 with 202k. Not saying there isn't deals to be had on this side though! One thing that surprised me big time here was the amount of 97-01 xjs in the JYs. I already shipped out some parts to guys in the Sierra chapter since there is hardly ever 97+ in the JYs out there. And when there is parts go quick

Wait, I'm confused. You're currently on the East Coast, right?

It didn't used to be that way. Only in the last year or two have the late models become plentiful in the JY's, at least in my area anyways.

Back