• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

I emailed the guy. Here's a picture of it...

Untitled.jpg

looks like bosco's long lost brother.

Let me give some pointers to people. Learn how to spell, use proper grammar and upload photos when trying to sell something on Craigslist.

this type of nonsense where you have 100 ideas running together in one big long sentence isnt a great idea even when you dont know the difference between there their and theyre i would still recommend that you use some punctuation and improve your chances of selling something by using some photos

I agree! Some people just don't care. I don't understand how people expect to sell things like that.

That's what happens when Craigslist doesn't have a user age limit. This individual obviously hasn't taken an English class yet.

Not exactly CL, but the WalMart in north Durham is selling Hella 500's for $45 on clearance. That's for a 2 light set, so I think it's pretty good. There's aren't many left, but maybe this is at other WalMarts too?

Not craigslist either but there's a local used car lot here in shelbyville that's got a 98 XJ on it. Checked it out it's a 4 door 4.0/aw4 2wd, red with gray interior, rear hatch struts bad, engine bay very clean, no oil leaks, burning, blow by, only leak I noticed was the extension cone seal on the trans was starting to leak a little bit. Took it for a drive and handled good, needs alignment, probably brakes as they felt a little soft, plenty of power and acceleration with smooth shifting. It's sitting on the lot for $2800 and figured I'd let other's around here know about it.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2251086920.html

Only $2600 for this awesome xj. Couple of quotes from it :
I have a built jeep cherokee xj with a 3/4 ton chevy running gear.
The front is four linked and the rear is leaf springs with blocks.
It has a 15in rough country lift. This thing has a lot of flex and goes great.
The only thing it needs is either the front j bar welded together good or to be relaced

I never knew Rough Country had a 15" lift. Must have been achieved with some 6" blocks or something. And just what the hell is a J bar??

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/2251086920.html

Only $2600 for this awesome xj. Couple of quotes from it :
I have a built jeep cherokee xj with a 3/4 ton chevy running gear.
The front is four linked and the rear is leaf springs with blocks.
It has a 15in rough country lift. This thing has a lot of flex and goes great.
The only thing it needs is either the front j bar welded together good or to be relaced

I never knew Rough Country had a 15" lift. Must have been achieved with some 6" blocks or something. And just what the hell is a J bar??

I'm going to get that one tomorrow! I hope he still has it!

Back