• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC CraigsList Thread

well it seems XJ's are having a hard time surviving these days...

3k43m63p35O55Rb5S1a12865d7f5118891aaa.jpg

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/1534106530.html

$800 ??? this guy is crazy

With the uniframe and body bent down that much wonder how much damage was done to the tranny and t-case.

HHAHAHAHAHA

thats hilarious... the hypercharger is an intake system for a VTX 1800 or 1300 (prolly other modesl and makes as well) that i actually considered getting... justs just a filter head that uses some extra linkage with the throttle to open up butterflys on the front but mostly decorative but does offer some extra oomph for the motorcycle (mosstly caused by the higher performance filter over stock and less restrictive entrance) but mostly looks cool.

that is so funny that they put a $300 motorcycle intake upgrade on an old civic to look like a blower LOL

ALRIGHT! Not on craigslist, but at the local pull-a-part in Charlotte there is an 89 MJ and its pretty well intact. I wish I coiuld hook you guys up and get you parts, but unless you want me to swing down there on the weekend you are S.O.L.

I understand these are rare to come by, so that's the reason I wanted to post this FYI guys!

I need the rear bumper, but it would be a little far to drive to pick it up.

Back