• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Beach Trip

Found out at lunch that KP isn't making it due to some last minute things on his end. I was debating it as I don't really trust the rear end in the Jeep to hold out for 400 miles on the highway, and I don't really have the gas money just yet (still digging out from the Crawl).

Then I got back to the office, fresh off field work in Texas, to find out i'm being sent on more field work in Minnesota for Thursday and Friday. Come to find out my vacation time I submitted weeks ago for this Friday was never put on the schedule.

It's been time for a new job for a while now. This is just icing on the cake...

Beach trip is probably best postponed. Seems to be a bad weekend for everyone including Tim and I. We will try and reschedule soon.

Works for me jeep is minus some parts atm!

Found out at lunch that KP isn't making it due to some last minute things on his end. I was debating it as I don't really trust the rear end in the Jeep to hold out for 400 miles on the highway, and I don't really have the gas money just yet (still digging out from the Crawl).

Then I got back to the office, fresh off field work in Texas, to find out i'm being sent on more field work in Minnesota for Thursday and Friday. Come to find out my vacation time I submitted weeks ago for this Friday was never put on the schedule.

It's been time for a new job for a while now. This is just icing on the cake...

Good luck!

Postpone should work for me except the weekend of sept 11-14, my GF is taking me on a business trip with her.

My biggest issue is trading weekends with my ex with our son, if she doesnt cooperate then I can't go. My son is more important of course.

The weekend of Sep 19 is a no-go for me. Anything else I believe is open right now.

My Jeep is out until I come up with a new rear end and get the transmission deal sorted out.

And September is looking pretty full for me as well.

My Jeep is out until I come up with a new rear end and get the transmission deal sorted out.

And September is looking pretty full for me as well.

Uh oh, what's up with the 8.8?

So it's looking like October probably, all but I think the weekend of the 4th is free for me. I won't be in the XJ though. No way it'll be back in shape by that time. Hopefully the ZJ turns out to be a good choice and I can drive it down.

Uh oh, what's up with the 8.8?

So it's looking like October probably, all but I think the weekend of the 4th is free for me. I won't be in the XJ though. No way it'll be back in shape by that time. Hopefully the ZJ turns out to be a good choice and I can drive it down.

It had a hard life prior to my ownership. There's about a mile of backlash in it right now and it's making some not so nice grinding noises...

Back