• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sean's Memorial Service

burnsie

NAXJA Forum User
Who from the Detroit area is planning on going? Perhaps it would be a good idea if we all met up prior to the service to show Group support from NAXJA. Any thoughts would be welcome.

Ted,

Suzie and I will be at the memorial tomorrow. We will be driving a silver Ford SVT Contour. Keep an eye out for us or let me know what you will be driving and I'll keep an eye out for you. We'll see you there.

I'll be at the church tomorrow as well. Look for a lifted red 2 door XJ.

Ang and I will be there tomorrow, we'll be driving Angies lifted XJ, black/silver.

We won't be hanging around too long afterwards, as I have a big job to finish in Mt Pleasant and I have to be there by 2:30 at the latest.

I know that there will be alot of members of Michigan Jeepers there as well.

good night.

Wow, I was just surfing the site and saw this note. I had to search quite a but to find out what I was afraid this meant. I'm extremely sad for you Scott. I hope you and your wife will deal with this the best you can. My thoughts are with you. Jeff :(

Back