• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Schedule

XJguy

NAXJA Forum User
Is there a tentative NAC event schedule up anywhere? Or is it all being made up as we go?

XJguy

Rich:

None yet that I am aware of. As you probably know, we had some representation in Moab, there was a Columbus Day run up in North Adams, MA, and there is that get together in Bass Harbor, ME this weekend.

Might be it for formal "events" in '03.

NACFest '04 will probably take place at the beginning of June - not sure of the venue for next year, it will depend on the organizing committee. At a minimum, it would be back in Pennsylvania at Paragon, or maybe Rausch Creek.

There are always adhoc runs being set up in various spots between Maryland/VA and New England, just keep paying attention to this board.

Maybe check with Mr. Prez Eagle when he gets back from Maine.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I'll try and get more advanced notice out there for my runs...I am usually 3 weeks out but I'm trying to get even further.

RJ
AV

we are trying to set up more and diifferent rides for next year.. all in the works just lots of talk.. someone has offered up access to some private land in central NY, runs nearly once a month in the Mt greylock area, i will try to set something up in my area as well... i'm by no means any part of an official planning commitee but these are just the ideas that eagle, earle and I have tossed around.... i'm pretty much done Jeepin for this year and am going to jump in next spring with both feet again... like the "other" mike said.. keep an eye here... we'll get you on the trail sooner or later rich..
mike

Back