• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

Jared, here's what you missed sleeping late Sunday morning:
orig.jpg

I'll bet you guys had a great view of your track bar though! I'm glad you made it home in one piece. :)

WHERE is this?

Jared, here's what you missed sleeping late Sunday morning:
Thanks Alex, even with running it so often and with problems getting back home... what a fun trip! Nice WJ btw!

WHERE is this?
It is in the middle of nowhere :)

y4mM1TrqrBdN0gSwR4VLvfhQpzhdAQAY0HHnWWCWiZj2ebQ7c9X3K34oVn5Mhw9TiCP8hUAQmEpiOyhj32tMjgJHNyPci0N0QeQcBJorqfa0urSOZSTGS8yC4fZfWH-7yrK6PacfV9MANSJ4hh1KHpX7MZ1yUubOpPbdV5m0OAzYQs

xjcrazed's Jeep at the old Starr Spring ranch site in front of Mt Hillers, Henry Mountains, Utah
(of the background mountain range in handlebars photo above I believe this mountain is second from the left)

y4mz0SXoUXqD_N_KUCpgEwLx5OEYkswvZw9L4ZADms15iv5yUGZJIIXbAppicpS6T9yozTUERPGgJpF0zyQVBjKmyf81Vz6RLa5st6hKnIrGOq8N6yktNroePeshKelELwBp0Ad4UB1htTwFKcHzCyM8wPKKe0OzmkoriDcn_iYypw

Intrepidxj climbing up Gray Mesa

y4mCcQzE1CsctO6CYTvwBwkFRNPGHzAjAxlBFp-hUysyqxvVfDeATOlnW1naF5zwgR5pAFVZXEPSfDyx5GdbS7I_E6zGa9psISs9M-WOYnpgzYu20CMf3XVLg_Q1N-w5kzwVrE2XP0QirFMNDjJnQA_jBJXsM_wxse7mROwiHNxmHE

Intrepidxj dropping in to the Chute

y4m3GBecD6Qql9eoOz48D0MUGUeyZpjyOhJ8swkUbzyGIdCL_tJLnqE4e7NZzlk92GPPSPF7COVr_xLsb2RYsEhAvrsH_fx_IoWpT1n38earSz1uca4yFdgmq_pq-usYKu9GLMSR9ZfuYOcCntT-wt1Wu6hNX-YoTPgIIC7smjfd5k

"Tech" Camp

y4mOwM-KwrKejgO4Dgn7qxwtUzxs8MyjGkfJbwCjMziYki3IU9xwqlsSbhz3EE_S_TcA7hPXKzq5LquYjPnCtOVulOD66Fwxe33iCIZsUfjC7sH8C3jTuhs8rulD0IM6Vj-Bo2XBAtHRHo_OxrBWg5MKihSdkbdYb9NSIDTL0tg6h0

Camp views

Last edited:
Getting a baseline weight on the new WJ before I started adding crap to it, I thought it was kind of scenic.
orig.jpg

BTW, my Cherokee was 4340 on the same scale. So much for keeping the new one light! The only thing in it here was a chapstick, a pen and a full tank of gas.

H.O.! i so want 1of those! i used to have 5.9zj dailydriver/towed my XJ

H.O.! i so want 1of those! i used to have 5.9zj dailydriver/towed my XJ
It is going to pain me to chop off that chrome exhaust tip though. The best part is it was half the price of the equivalent year TJ. Do they build Wranglers out of gold plated sheetmetal? I have no idea why used ones are so expensive. I'll just have to deal with my leather/suede/wood trimmed interior. Sigh. :rof:

Speaking of... this should tickle the RTT & snorkel crowd:
orig.jpg

i dont think we wheelers are makn tj resale so high. i think it's the "look at me ridn around with my top off and if you can read this roll me over sticker" crowd.
chrome don't get you home, the wood you can paint or trade to someone for their plastic trim pieces.............the ride is great n the power of that 4.7ho is even better.

Memorial Day run in NW Wisconsin hosted by the Go4wheelers in MN. Saturday night at sunset. Felt like it was about 20 feet above the camp.
MemorialWeekendatDresser2010075.jpg

"New" Jeep survived its first trip- 1700 miles in 9 days. Only carnage: hole in sidewall of brand new RF tire; paying $3.60 for gas in southern Utah :gee:
Note the newly chopped off chrome exhaust tip. Thanks for the surgery Adam, I could not bear to do the deed myself. :thumbup:
orig.jpg

You could have solved the exhaust tip issue with this......
6inchWJ.jpg

Great shots of the desert in bloom, btw!

Back