• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

San Diego Meet and Greet

David_Bricker

PSR Fire Marshall
NAXJA Member
Sorry for the late notice, but I keep forgetting.

I'll be flying in to San Diego this coming Thursday. I have a luncheon engagement, but would like to have a Meet and Greet in the earlier evening.

Suggestions for where are welcome. They include Churchill's in San Marcos, O'Briens, Stone. I'm partially to a decent brewery also, if they also have food.

David Bricker / SYR - TUS

No other suggestions? Anyone interested in getting together?

I'll post a location tomorrow regardless.

You can come over to my house in Yorba Linda and help with bottle feeding an infant, changing diapers, etc.

LOL, we'll go wherever you want, Dave... I think Sean's in, too. We just need to know where!

FWIW, O'Brien's is close to both Sean and to me... =) Haven't been to Churchill's for a while, but if there's not a large North County contingent going, I'd rather drive 3 miles (O'Brien's) than 35 (Churchill's).

Let's do O'Brian's. I've never been there, so it will still be a new experience.

Shall we say 6:00pm? I'd like to get to sleep early-ish Thursday night, as I have a very long drive on Friday.

stay for the weekend
come out to TDS

I am staying for the weekend, but I'm going to go see the purdy flowers out near PSR. Besides, I already own land at Salton Sea, and know what dead fish look and smell like.

You can come over to my house in Yorba Linda and help with bottle feeding an infant, changing diapers, etc.

Been there, done that, forgot how, don't want to re-learn. But, thanks for the offer.

WELL, it's tomorrow already David.

What's going on tomorrow?

O'Brien's it is. 6:00pm. Be there or..... not.

Back