• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sacrmento Meet and Greet November 6th

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Lets do Nov 6th at 7pm at the beach hut deli in west sacramento by IKEA unless someones else has a better idea? I guess we could also do a pizza place or something like that if someone else has any ideas for location thats great let us all know.

Pending school work and jeep mobility, I will plan on attending.

Naw, can't make it. The cool kids with the big Jeeps will be in Dublin, that's where I will be.

Hoping you guys have a great turn out. party1:

I'm down......lets make it a decent get together. ....you know I'm always saying bbq at prairie city and some wheelin.

Id be down for that too. We can do that at the toys for tots run 3 weeks after.

We havent had a Meet n greet in a long time so now is a good time.

Ya we can plan on bringing some BBQ stuff for that.

I'd come but my trans went out in Fresno. If I don't get a line on one here, I have to buy a jy one and head down mañana to start working on it again.

Jeep is broken. I won't be able to make it.

No i usually drive my honda. Only bring the XJ if its street able

Can we get a roll call for this? Right now it sounds like a few NO's and a bunch of Maybes, with no sure thing.

Im a MAYBE. If it was closer to elk grove I would most likely be able to.

If its only a few ppl, I say we change the spot to Suzie burger Downtown

I am down for suzie burger. its around the corner from my place so its even closer to me.

Alright so Me, Don, and Josh (likenoother)

3 total?

we could push it to any time 630 and later. I dont want you guys to hit nasty traffic or anything. I am open to whatever.

I might be at work still at 630 tonight. Not sure. Just depends.

Back