• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's LA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
O Wow....Rusty's on here!!!

I See people on here bashing Your stuff all the time for years now.............

I my self never have used any of your products but that’s only b/c I hear that you charge a arm and a leg for shipping

I also find it.......dumb that ppl don’t call in for there broken parts..........It maybe b/c they read on here that your Customer Service is horrible.......
.......But I would hope ppl would call in anyways to find out for them self’s

Rusty said:
I love when people say that our and RE quality in springs are so different, they come right out of the same factory

Actually Iv been reading nothing but good things on ur leaf springs lately. But I also read that you lift kits are some times uneven (front or back end is taller that the other)

Im glad to see the manufacturer on here defending his product

AND PLEASE EVERYONE....LETS NOT TURN THIS INTO A BASH FEST 2008

Rusty said:
I have been a sponcor of NAXJA since it was formed back in the 90's, I dont have the time to bounce around the forums, Someone called and told me about the post so I came to check it out, years ago so many of my post turn into a bash fest and nothing was solved so I quit coming to the forum. We still have alot of customers that come from the NAXJA site and we thank them for it.
The pictures do show 3/16 tubing and it's our arm, well it should be 1/4 , I will find out what could have happen. Ryan , all I can say right now is if they bend or whatever I 'll give you another one, as I will with any of our products, I see people post about broken parts, I would call any manufacture I was buying parts from if it broke before I posted on a site,It's wierd I get very few calls on broke or bad parts. We had a leaf spring problem 5 to 6 years ago and we fixed it, we now use the same company as RE and Fabtech. I love when people say that our and RE quality in springs are so different, they come right out of the same factory. Same as the new trac bar, Lifts and tires are getting bigger and bigger so we are doing the same.
Ryan give me a call, I wish I had the time to come back and regularly post but I just dont, we are adding on to our building again and will soon have our laser in place and we will be busy, again thanks for your time

Last edited:
Rusty said:
I have been a sponcor of NAXJA since it was formed back in the 90's...

Just to be technically accurate here, you are not a listed naxja sponsor. I've been lurking on Naxja since 2003, and as far as i can tell, you haven't been a sponsor at any point during that time. As your account was created in 2003, its unlikely you were a sponsor at any point before that time, but I'll give you the benefit of a doubt there.

http://sponsorship.naxja.org/

Rusty said:
Someone called and told me about the post so I came to check it out, years ago so many of my post turn into a bash fest and nothing was solved so I quit coming to the forum.

Rusty's threads turn into bash fests, because enough people have had problems with quality, shipping, and customer service to form patterns and strong opinions. I will admit I am one of those people, although if you are ready to step up here, stand behind your products, offer support and maybe even become a Naxja sponsor, I'd be willing to give you a second chance, as many others may be willing to do as well.

I agree if I have a problem with any product , I call who made it , not ask on a foeum, but?? Our springs are great, we do our lifts a little different than some of the others, we raise the vehicle 6.5 or whatever above stock , front & rear, so it has the factory rake , some people like , others dont but if you carry gear it works great, shipping is figured by UPS's on line computor, I only charge what they chaarge me, I could go up 20% and offer free shipping but I dont think is best. These post usally do turn into a bash fest , that is the reason you dont see more of the manufacture's involved, I have been told this by others, I hope this done or I will ask for them to delete, I have recieved alot of personal e-mail's in the last couple of hours with support that have read these post, thanks to all of you, any problem can be resolved if just givin a chance.

Rusty said:
I have been a sponcor of NAXJA since............... I wish I had the time to come back and regularly post but I just dont, we are adding on to our building again and will soon have our laser in place and we will be busy, again thanks for your time
Well get sombody from your organization to come back regurlarly. This is the worlds largest XJ site and you seem to come up as an XJ suplier all the time. Somtimes good and somtimes bad. Maybe you can get a liaison or just check your PM's on a daily basis and your reputation may change. Want to know what your reputation is since your too busy to check this site?..... Comon Rusty you have a great site and I'm sure great products but some of us steer clear because of customer service. You can do better and would probable been in that new building with a new laser years ago if you would have. Step it up bro and we will have your back when you need it. I love the one product I got from you but never bought again because of fear. You can change that and we can help.

CAL , as I said before and it reads on our site, we stand behind what we sell, but you must call and get the parts to us. I have more phone people now than ever before to answer calls and they know jeeps. As for naxja in 03 they changed servers and you had to re-up, Kudzu, woody will let you know how long we have supported

As I said above, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt there. Having 8 posts since 2003, all in this thread, didn't speak out as much of a supporter.

And as I said in my PM, I'm not trying to bash you, meerly bring to light those things people have expressed unhappiness with and give you a fair chance to address them.

I am pleased to see you here on Naxja stepping up towards a problem and I sincerly hope to see more of that in the future.

Its not going to change history of course, where calling has not always resolved the problem, but as someone who spends at least an hour a day recommending what parts should and should not be bought to those who aske me - I'm willing to give your parts and company a second chance.

stumpalump , all I can say is I'll try to come on your site more but I', here , at the shop, way more than anyone should and the local people that are on the site can agree, but making sure over 200-to 300 packages a day get shipped and parts get built is a 16 hour a day job, plus I have to take care of the business duties. But I will try to come on and help anyone or give info needed, or send me an e-mail rusty@rustysoffroad for anyone that has a concern.

Rusty said:
stumpalump , all I can say is I'll try to come on your site more but I', here , at the shop, way more than anyone should and the local people that are on the site can agree, but making sure over 200-to 300 packages a day get shipped and parts get built is a 16 hour a day job, plus I have to take care of the business duties. But I will try to come on and help anyone or give info needed, or send me an e-mail rusty@rustysoffroad for anyone that has a concern.
Thanks for listening!:kissyou:

Hey Rusty, I just wanted to add my 2 cents...lol I am new to here but bought your 4.5" spring pack kit for my 89 XJ a year or 2 ago and loved it. No problems with performance or install...I ordered the kit around the time you guys were going to Moab I think and still got the kit quickly. It was missing the bar pins for the shocks so I called you guys got them to me in a day or so...and that's to Oregon...Not too bad customer service in my eyes. I have a different XJ now that I am planning on building and definatly will not rule out Rusty's for parts :)

Rusty,

Thank you for coming here and taking the first step towards standing behind your product and reputation (in the eyes of a critical public). I'm going to lock the thread before it has the chance to become the bash-fest that I'm sure several people would like it to be, and hope that those customers who find it will contact you at the address listed.

-Cal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back