• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rusty's Front End Strengthener & Skid Plate

CantonXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Brand new Rusty's front skid, still in plastic wrap. See it on their site http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/mercha...Product_Code=RA-JS35-XJ&Category_Code=xj_skid.

Made of 3/16" steel. This skid plate does a number of things: On smaller lifts it really helps protect the steering box and steering components and on any Cherokee it helps strengthen the front end. Will work on all year Cherokees and comes powdercoated black (not yellow like shown in the photo).
skid.jpg

Black powdercoat.

Local pick-up only in Avon, CT.

$75.00, have Paypal.

Dave

i know :( lol

i was just checking, bc ive bought other things from them that shows their logo...which looked cool..and i get it and it winds up not having it on there.

snxboardchk said:
did this come with the rustys logo on it like in the picture?
Yep, just like the picture, only black.

any idea if this would interfere with a unibody tie-in front bumper?

As this attaches in the same fashion as the stock skid, I don't think it would interfere at all. It attaches to the front cross-member and the frame rails. As you can see in the pic, there is a gap between the front and sides of the skid to allow tie-ins to pass through.

skid2.jpg

Dave

If I could figure out a way to pack/box this thing, would anyone be interested if I charged actual UPS shipping? I really have no need for it.

Dave

CantonXJ said:
If I could figure out a way to pack/box this thing, would anyone be interested if I charged actual UPS shipping? I really have no need for it.

Dave
just slap a lable on it and ship it DHL...its alot cheaper and they do it all the time

stoneattic said:
I would be, depending one how much shipping was of course.
stoneattic:

UPS ground shipping to you would be about $16 and you are first in line.

Dave

stoneattic decided to pass, so it's still for sale.

Dave

justinbittner said:
let me know about shipping to 15501.
[email protected]
i dont check on here that much.
thanks
You're like 4th in line as this is also now listed in the general classified section. I'll let ya know.

Dave

Interested how much to ship to 92530 ?

Back