• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Running 4.88's

don't think twice about it.... go 4.88's

Thanks! Ill be doing that after Christmas.

98RExj said:
sweet. :thumbup: i wanna get the front done now so i can put it in for wheel drive

haha yeah but your gonna have to pull that front axle. From what I hear your gear guys is pretty lazy and only wants the housing :D

Remi, stop tempting me.

lol he tempted me too with 4.88's......i gave in. and definitely liking the result.

course i also got free setup...in exchange for a bumper

lol he tempted me too with 4.88's......i gave in. and definitely liking the result.

course i also got free setup...in exchange for a bumper

and axle refurbish :D On that note.... if you have the axle out for the work, it's a good idea to just go through it and do all the work that needs to be done to it, and no matter what shape they're in: UCA bushings! Do those when the axle is out or you'll be hating yourself later ;)

and axle refurbish :D On that note.... if you have the axle out for the work, it's a good idea to just go through it and do all the work that needs to be done to it, and no matter what shape they're in: UCA bushings! Do those when the axle is out or you'll be hating yourself later ;)

ugh...dont remind me. everything on my axle besides the steering and the actual housing ended up being new by the time we got done. oh yea, and the brake dust shields.

ugh...dont remind me. everything on my axle besides the steering and the actual housing ended up being new by the time we got done. oh yea, and the brake dust shields.

LOL... I know... I was planning on two evenings of axle work ..... which turned into like 4 days :D But it was still good times...... moral of the story? 4.88's is the way to go and expect ... the unexpected :D

The one in your Jeep will be getting uca bushings and ball joints, probably u-joints too. 760x variety.

Hey anthony... Lets take your jeep 4 wheelin this weekend!

oh wait... Nevermind

:D

Back