• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon patrol vehicle.

BajaXJ92 said:
It'd be fun for about a week.

Never make a career out of your hobby.

If you make a career out of your hobby then you'll never have to 'work' another day of your life. I know that when I have my biz in place I'll never 'work' again. ;)

BTW, those Warn bumpers are damn sessy. :D

BajaXJ92 said:
It'd be fun for about a week.

Never make a career out of your hobby.

why not I thought the idea is to do what you like to do in your free time except get paid for it.

Jes said:
For those that didn't think they'd use it...
DSC1628.jpg

...saw that pic on PBB. It was from last weekend.

F'in Long Arm and everything.

Why can't I get pulled over by this thing.

"Sure officer write me a ticket while I crawl under your rig."
"What's that, you have a little wobble at 65mph...let me help you out."
"Here's a sticker...That's B I G _ _ _ _ _ _ _.com. Let me stick it on the back window for ya..."

Yea, the rig is so hot that it's featured on the current Quadratec catalog cover. The photo credits nte it's owned by Rich Mainwaring, and that he patrolls the Rubicon on behalf of the El Dorado County Sherrifs Department. Photo credit goes to Phil Dayton.

is that dude drinking a hinnie while rapping w/johnny law. wat up w/that? and the xj has a broken side mirror. all i can say is rock on!

moneypitxj said:
is that dude drinking a hinnie while rapping w/johnny law. wat up w/that? and the xj has a broken side mirror. all i can say is rock on!

Yes, we were drinking beer after we had done some trail maintenence, that is what's up with that.
I forget where he said he broke the mirror but he also ripped off the rear door mounted Bushwhacker flare at the same time.

Sure am glad to see that I was WAY wrong about that rig being promotional use only!

I'd love to make my career my hobby! I'm alread an LEO, just as well be a 'wheeling one too!

BTW, did anyone else notice the nasty bend at the top of that rig's track bar near the joint?

Back