• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

round headlights...

main.php
[/quote]

yeah that is a shady-ass photo chop...

Shaddy arse Gimp Hack! Hasta

I wouldn't do it either. I'll just add a real bumper/winch and round driving lights!

BruceB83 said:
For real.

Round headlight Jeeps are for girls and little boys.

Just kidding. I wouldn't do it to mine but it looks alright.
Real Jeeps have 4 doors and square lights. 'Nuff said.

Round lights? On a XJ? Eww! Must be just one of the many reasons I hate Libertys!

I've been thinking about this for a while. Just don't want to swap in a whole grill and light assembly. Then, out walking the other day notice that the Hummer H2 has square chrome frames with round headlights mounted inside. They have a black surround by the lights and thats it. Simple. Someone with pics of a H2 post a pic for me on here. I think that idea might work.

ok the woody looks good, but it also looks "older". but that grey thing..... naw.

like jeepjunkies stated, not lookin to swap in the whole grill assembly, just a swap on the lights. no one up my way has done this.... i want to be the first. (wasn't aware others have done it else where!!!)

and that hummer looks sick. take the body off & put an XJ body on it!!! :roflmao:

Back