• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country Flex-Joints worn

Holly shit tool bag when i had a long travel truck my shock blew that must mean that there kit is shit!

So i take it no other kit will ever have a flaw!!!!

haha and you are saying that you never bashed a CO. lol. Then what are all of your negative post doing?! All i see is a shit talker, maybe some people don't have the 2500 bucks to spend on a lift! Have you ever thought of that? Probably not since it looks like you don't look outside of the box. And I have the 4.5 RC kit and after replacing joints with johnny joints the kit is perfect. Also i will let you know if i somehow break the control arms lol (doubt it will happen).

Last edited:
show me one instance where I beat around the bush.... just one please...

Hello toolbag. How about this post?

AGAIN I said lets compare! Not comparable for the price Lets compare this kit to every other kit... not just component for component but materials, manufacture as well.

you already see corners being cut on bushings.. who is making the springs for them? Wait.. not a reputable company is it?

I asked you to SHOW ME LIFT KITS. Is your grasp on the english language so poor that you don't understand? Look, When I ask you to SHOW ME LIFT KITS to back up your claim that there are MANY out there that compare to RCs, and you start talking about some other random thing, but think you're still in the arguement, That would be an example of beating around the bush. - I guess there are no other lift kits that compare?

Now, Here's what you do... launch another browser window, look at all the lift kits you know of... see if they have what RCs have and are around the same price, then LINK THEM for the rest of us to see, that way you back your claim. Then we all won't think you're just talking out your ass.

Hello toolbag. How about this post?

I asked you to SHOW ME LIFT KITS. Is your grasp on the english language so poor that you don't understand? Look, When I ask you to SHOW ME LIFT KITS to back up your claim that there are MANY out there that compare to RCs, and you start talking about some other random thing, but think you're still in the arguement, That would be an example of beating around the bush. - I guess there are no other lift kits that compare?

Now, Here's what you do... launch another browser window, look at all the lift kits you know of... see if they have what RCs have and are around the same price, then LINK THEM for the rest of us to see, that way you back your claim. Then we all won't think you're just talking out your ass.

clearly you fail to realize that RCs kit is cheaper due to inferior parts, PERIOD. Not one time have I said you'll find a kit at the same price. Maybe if Tuff Country made a lift. They too are great at cutting corners to make a less expensive lift.
But what you will find ate a lot more quality parts on lots of other kits out there.

Maybe I should bold it for you, RCs kit is cheaper....... for a reason!

clearly you fail to realize that RCs kit is cheaper due to inferior parts, PERIOD. Not one time have I said you'll find a kit at the same price.

oRly??

that's an interesting statement, but I'm curious, what other kits are out there for $1000 price range that have all the stuff that RC has in theirs?

LOTS!

Lets start with cheap joints... tubing size, material used and angles used. crossmember properly designed, brake lines that are not cheap ones, I will challeneger anyone to lay out a comprable kit to a RC kit side by side and start comparing.

Hell, a $300 winch is suppose to be as good as a $1k winch :roflmao: they "look" the same......

Dude, You're not capable of a good debate. I asked you several times to back your claims. You cannot. You're talking out your ass, and are hereby dubbed "toolbag".

Don't talk to me anymore, you're not qualified.

Ok...ok..back to the main subject.....J-lo got divorced and is apparently seeing another guy already. What do we make of this? $10 says she remarries within a year and divorces in two.

HAVE THE JOINTS BEEN FIXED YET???

I dont care what the two people on this thread are arguing about.

I am looking at the RC kit and would have bought it by now if it included joints like currie. or ones that are reliable

Ok...ok..back to the main subject.....J-lo got divorced and is apparently seeing another guy already. What do we make of this? $10 says she remarries within a year and divorces in two.

NO way dude, your on.:roflmao:.I say they get there joints together and they rule the world man.:peace:

I am looking at the RC kit and would have bought it by now if it included joints like currie. or ones that are reliable

RC says they are available. Not sure if they are shipping in the kit yet

RC is shipping the kits with the NEW flex joint bushings and rebuild kits for those of us that need them.

i can confirm this, i got my kit last weekend with new style bushings. i am installing it this weekend and will give updates on how they do.

well lets see how these ones hold up. I wonder why they dont just go with currie and ask another say 150 bucks for the kit

while I have just the longarms, the joints have been fine so far but my rig sees about 85% road and the rest in the trails.

Hmmmm I was told by Jeffery @ RC Currie was providing the NEW bushings.

Yeah that's what I heard also but if you go back a few pages, someone mentioned they were told by RC that the bushes are from Daystar. I dunno what to believe but I hope that whatever was made works and the problems are fixed. Perhaps Daystar made the bushings to Currie's specs? All I can do is shrug my shoulders until RC decides to share their new secret recipe.

Back