• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM - Sierra Chapter Represent!

Sierra Chapter representative for ROTM!

• hiimmred

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Oldmanxj

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • srmitchell

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Rightseatsis

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Phil

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if my name wasnt written in black i'd wanna try for rotm

If you jeep looks good enough for ROTM and your name is in black, you should be ashamed of yourself. Cough up a couple bucks for the cause, huh?

Ya'll know me by now, I just can't keep my mouth shut. (couldn't find an appropriate smilie)

my jeep looks alright, but it still needs bumpers and sliders to make it the way i'd like it to be. when i get the spare change i'll contribute to the cause. but just like today, i got 5 hours of work and then sent home cause of the rain and told me to stay home for tomorrow too cuz the grounds going to be too muddy. so 15 hours lost this week, i could if easliy paid for a membership but instead bills are a bigger priority, when the rain stops and i see what a 80 hr paycheck looks like again, i'll go red.

my jeep looks alright, but it still needs bumpers and sliders to make it the way i'd like it to be. when i get the spare change i'll contribute to the cause. but just like today, i got 5 hours of work and then sent home cause of the rain and told me to stay home for tomorrow too cuz the grounds going to be too muddy. so 15 hours lost this week, i could if easliy paid for a membership but instead bills are a bigger priority, when the rain stops and i see what a 80 hr paycheck looks like again, i'll go red.

No worries about the red letter thing man.

I was on here for nearly 2 years, but couldn't go red because I wasn't 18. hahahaha

and what i couldnt find on their webpage... how many people can each unit fit.

2 adults and a kid. It's very comfortable it has a mattress and pillows in it and takes about 5 minutes to open and close and put the cover on. I wouldn't trade it for ground dwelling again in a thousand years.

2 adults and a kid. It's very comfortable it has a mattress and pillows in it and takes about 5 minutes to open and close and put the cover on. I wouldn't trade it for ground dwelling again in a thousand years.

lol i jeep sleep half the time me and my girl are pretty short im 5'7 shes 5'4 and we load a "full" sized mattress in the back no problems we stay out of the elements and just pack light, everything else we tuck under the jeep and lock up.

Eh, what the hell.
2001 Cherokee, started as a sport...

And why is it special?
-Because it's one of the cleanest rigs on the trail, I wheel it at least every weekend, it's reliable, and comfortable. And I can beat the hell out of it, and still drive it home at 65, no problem. :roll:

I keep it clean, but I wheel it!

-Bought October 11th, 2007, with 124xxx miles. STOCK.
-It now has----
-3.5 inch Rubicon Express Super flex kit, with a gain of about 5 inches of lift.
-Comanche Rear shackle
-IRO track bar
-OME shocks, steering stabilizer
-Rubicon SYE (Hack n tap)
-Front driveshaft in the rear

-3.55's to be swapped out for 4.56's by summer.
-Dana 30 hp waiting to be swapped, with new gears, and lca skids
-8.25 in the rear, shaved, with an Aussie locker.
-ZJ rear disk brakes. Extended brake lines all around.
-245 75 r16 Mt/r's on Rubicon MOABS (From an 06 Unlimited rubi.)

-Aj's sliders
-HD offroad frame stiffeners
-Rigidco FBG front bumper
-C4x4 tire carrier bumper, with hi lift mount
-42 inch red hi lift jack
-Rear hitch with d ring.
-Lebaron hood vents
-Bedlined rockers

-IRO exhaust
-Custom cowl snorkel
-Cooling fan switch
-Cb,Sony deck, Polk Speakers, PA. 4 foot fire stik
-Kc Slim lights, Autopal h4 housings, and autozone driving lights.
-Zj tie rod, solid diff cover, factory t case/ gas tank skids.
-Husky Mats
-Led dash lights
-Junkyard sourced overhead console
-"I survived cash for clunkers" sticker.

Much more to come!

Hollisternov09006.jpg

UsalRoadLostCoast09116.jpg

Congrats on the win! Feel free to post up 2 different pics if you want, round 2 starts on Tuesday in the pic showcase.

Cool. I will.

Here's a few that I really like, and I'll let you guys decide which other one i should put up.

IMG00077-20100122-1625.jpg
IMG_3524-1.jpg

IMG_3525-1.jpg

IMG_3526-1.jpg

IMG_3527.jpg

The big problem with photos of White Rock is it looks flat, and you can't tell how steep it really is.

Out of the photos you posted, I like this one the best:
IMG_3525-1.jpg

Nice contrast to the first pic too.

Back