• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

roof racks/ light bar let me see them

Just curious, what is the cheapest LED light bar running price wise?

Rose Racing 32in light bar runs for around $700 i belive, they have smaller ones that are cheaper aswell...

photo2.jpg

I'm curious as to why you wouldn't run the LED bar up top to take advantage of the aerodynamics? Run the 4000's on the front?

Patience young Skywalker.

Actually, Rigid had a couple contracts come through and it totally exhausted their supply of lights, which included the ones for our roof (and a couple for Steinberger's TT, and for the General Tire Class 8...), so we are running that top bar with the HIDs for this race. We will have the new upper LED lights before the night race. As for the front, Rigid gave us a new 40" prototype that is designed to be run down low.

I would be concerned about light spilage on the hood from a roof mounted LED.

Only on poorly designed LEDs. If the reflector is properly designed, then nothing to worry about.

Diesel that looks sharp now you need a red LED in there so you can have a knight rider setup :)

Thanks! We ran a good portion of the lap with just the amber. It really brought out the definition in the course, whereas the HID tend to wash things out. And it was amazing in the dust. I'm going to get a couple small ones for on the front of my SJ.

id recomend starting with one of these :D
16a1qw0.jpg

fabing up a simple light bar(for your light bar) like this,

k509b5.jpg

and this is what you get. :] but i think it would look alot better on a XJ as opposed to my bosses FJ.
4io4yc.jpg

btw that is not a vision x light bar, it is a "rose racing" light bar and it is as bright if not brighter than the visoion x and a 40" only runs about $850-900 as opposed to $1200-1500 for a vision x.

Back