• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call- important

It looks like I'll be showing up with the little yellow short bus!party1:
I'll be there Sunday afternoon through Saturday morning early. I'll probably take a few days off in the middle to visit my parents in Denver, since I'll be fairly close.

Im going to try and get work off for probably for thurs. - sat. so I can do Holycross and hangout on saturday. What will be a big deciding factor is whether or not i start the 1 ton swap by then or not. Even if, I might just drive the stocker out there and ride along...

IntrepidXJ said:
update. both Amanda and I have got Friday off now, so we will be arriving Thursday evening (17th) and staying until Sunday.
me too i think i'm gonna make this wanna meet in GJ and you can show me the way

btw:i'll have 4 in my group if you need the count

Im down for the 14th-18th. Gonna check with work to see if I can get couple more days off.

Well, it looks like it'll just be for a couple of days mid-week for me. I really want to run Grizzly Lake, so I'm hoping to be there for that one on Tuesday.

CRAP!
I'm not going to make the run this year. Vacation time is being pulled in too many directions.:gonnablow
Ya'll have fun!party1:

Sorry Jeff,
I just noticed this post. I'll be there Sunday afternoon through Saturday. It will be just me.

Thanks
Ken

Had hoped to go for the whole week, but looks like I'll only be able to get there sometime Thursday afternoon/evening and stay through the Saturday Chinaman's run.

Sorry, can't lead the over-nighter. I was looking forward to that run too.......

Frank Z said:
I might be able to make the Holy Cross Run. Any Idea what time you guys will hit the trail?

planefixer said:
Usually by 6-7 a.m.

Huh! did you mean the Holy Cross group will be at the trailhead at 6-7am Thursday morning.

I'd like to drive from Denver Thursday morning and catch the group at the trailhead!

LOL - have we EVER gotten a group going by 7am for a run? That seems about 2-3hrs early if ya ask me. :dunno:

Back