• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roll Call- important

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
Please post up as soon as you know you'll be attending, the # of nights staying, and the # of persons attending with you so I can let the Campground know.
Thank you.

This applies only to those staying in the group site.

Last edited:
I assume only if they plan on using the group site right? Or do you need to know the reserved tent/rv sites too?

xjintrevor said:
if under the age of eighteen do we need parents and or some one that us at the age of 18?

Yes.If under 18 you need to be accompanied by someone 18 or older that accepts responsibility for you.

Definitely, me. Probably, Zac. Possibly, Zac's friend, and/or the wife.

Fred

xjintrevor said:
if under the age of eighteen do we need parents and or some one that us at the age of 18?

As long as you pitch your tent next to Jeff (planefixer).... your cool.:wave1:

I just got it approved with work... I am in for 5 days...

I'll be there with the wife, arriving Sunday night the 20th, out Sat. the 26th. We'll be in our cab over camper. Is there a place to park the Duramax & flatbed?
Thom

tcharon, you need to contact the campground and make indivdual reservations for a camper. The group site is tents only. Let them know your with the NAXJA group.

jrsxj98 said:
tcharon, you need to contact the campground and make indivdual reservations for a camper. The group site is tents only. Let them know your with the NAXJA group.
Thanks, will, why did you change dates to same as Montana has? Bummed, cuz was going to be able to attend both.

I'm new to NAXJA and the Colorado chapter, so forgive me if I've got some dumb questions here...

What time do trail rides usually start? If I wanted to head out for a day and join one and then come back a few days later to camp and join some more, is that cool?

I'm running a very mildly built '99 with 2" lift, 30s, discos, front locker, and engine/tranny skids - would I be able to hang on Wheeler Lake? After looking on 4x4trails.net I'm sure Tuesday's rides (Grizzly Lake/Iron Chest) are out of the question, as is Saturday's ride (Chinaman's).

One last question - any issues with bringing along a family member that runs a Samurai?

jawa2021 said:
I'm new to NAXJA and the Colorado chapter, so forgive me if I've got some dumb questions here...

What time do trail rides usually start? Usually around 9:00 a.m.

If I wanted to head out for a day and join one and then come back a few days later to camp and join some more, is that cool? Not a problem.

I'm running a very mildly built '99 with 2" lift, 30s, discos, front locker, and engine/tranny skids - would I be able to hang on Wheeler Lake? After looking on 4x4trails.net I'm sure Tuesday's rides (Grizzly Lake/Iron Chest) are out of the question, as is Saturday's ride (Chinaman's). Wheeler lake is doable if you're careful and have decent driving skills- possibly Chinaman Gulch as well.The rest of the trails we're doing (except Holy Cross) shouldn't be problem at all.

One last question - any issues with bringing along a family member that runs a Samurai? Bring em'- the more the merrier.

jawa2021 said:

What time do trail rides usually start? If I wanted to head out for a day and join one and then come back a few days later to camp and join some more, is that cool?

I'm running a very mildly built '99 with 2" lift, 30s, discos, front locker, and engine/tranny skids - would I be able to hang on Wheeler Lake? After looking on 4x4trails.net I'm sure Tuesday's rides (Grizzly Lake/Iron Chest) are out of the question, as is Saturday's ride (Chinaman's).

One last question - any issues with bringing along a family member that runs a Samurai?

One thing to remember, there is always someone who wants to run something else. As long as you dont take off on your own your are welcome to run a trail you wish. You are not tied to running the trails on the scheduale. There are tons of trails in that area.

Back