• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

prob gonna be up between 6 and 7 thurs depending when i get out of work, gotta get food n stuff and load up the jeep

Last edited:
I'm finishing up my front tube work tonight, did some of it last night and found out my tailpipe is almost completely crushed too. Few more things in the garage after work and I'll be good to go. All the tube on my front end is uber ghetto cut and spliced tube lol

I'm just gonna laugh at you muscling your steering wheel all weekend while I daintily glide my tires left and right for fun with my super cool PSC parts.

while smelling my next day gansett farts

I'm just gonna laugh at you muscling your steering wheel all weekend while I daintily glide my tires left and right for fun with my super cool PSC parts.

I'm gonna be laughing at you getting hung up on everything with your baby tires

Loaded and ready to go. Now all I gotta do is go to sleep so I can head up there tonight (drivin all night, I'm not towing past NYC in am rush traffic)...See you in the morning, I expect to roll in around 7-8 am.
Rich

Loaded and ready to go. Now all I gotta do is go to sleep so I can head up there tonight (drivin all night, I'm not towing past NYC in am rush traffic)...See you in the morning, I expect to roll in around 7-8 am.
Rich
Awesome! You should beat us by about 2 hours.
Drive safe you two.
Dont think im going to make it. :(
Not so awesome!

:(

Back