• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

Carol and I will be arriving sometime Thursday a.m... I'm leaving here midnite wed/thu so I dont have to deal with NYC traffic on 95 coming up. We are looking forward to it!
Rich

im hoping to arrive between 4 and 5, long commute, prob gonna get traffic n stuff

Carol and I will be arriving sometime Thursday a.m... I'm leaving here midnite wed/thu so I dont have to deal with NYC traffic on 95 coming up. We are looking forward to it!
Rich
Awesome, we should be there Thursday AM as well.
im hoping to arrive between 4 and 5, long commute, prob gonna get traffic n stuff
Thursday?

I took Wednesday off too, I'll pack my junk and load my jeep up. I can't decide if I wanna head up that afternoon or Thursday morning. Who's going up Wednesday?

I took Wednesday off too, I'll pack my junk and load my jeep up. I can't decide if I wanna head up that afternoon or Thursday morning. Who's going up Wednesday?

From the looks of it almost nobody.

To all: Please let Colin or myself know if you must arrive Wednesday night.

I had put Wednesday on the registration but there's no point in setting up in the dark, I work till 7:30 or later at night. I'll be up Thursday morning.

I think ocean state jeepsters had someone deliver a ton of firewood for a big bonfire they had this summer, might not be a bad idea if Bob or Liza knows who they used.

Are we allowed to bring up pallets for wood? I have a bunch at the shop. Or if I go to my parents house I can grab some logs to cut up

Keith you would have to cut those up and only burn the pieces without nails. I might do that with some pallets I have here. Chainsaw rips right through them

Eric Weybrant has the contact info for a local wood guy...very cheap truckloads of large diameter pine delivered, and I'm cool with that. I will have some, but I don't really know how much I'll have left for that last weekend.

Just realized, you guys will be the last camping run of the season here.

Back