• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

PS: my MV club is also going to be there. The guys with the deuces and 5 tons that were there last year...
Nice, I have not had the time to get on ss lately, but I was hoping they would be there that weekend

Nice, I have not had the time to get on ss lately, but I was hoping they would be there that weekend
got lucky!

I was considering making two trips down (the two weekends that came up over there are the same ones that are in this poll) but it would have hit the bank account pretty hard for fuel.

same here. i will be beating the hell out my daily driver for 3 days and driving home

On the 2nd annual unibody run I brought my DD down for its last run before I cut it up and this was saturday afternoon. A few of you were there for this.

I cant wheel the new one anyway untill I finish paying it off.

Depends if I can get the wife hooked were going the second week in September and she is wheeling the red jeep for the first time and I will be in the green one. If she likes it we might bring both dd's and have some fun.

I will if my signing bonus shows up and I find a way to get the motor fixed in time.

I'm sure it will manage to stab me in the back again by then, so don't count on it :roflmao:

I would like to meet up with you guys Friday or Saturday. I will be flat towing a my Cherokee behind my Deuce. I have run with the Steel Soldiers group the past four years. I like driving the Cherokee a lot more than the Deuce.

Nice! Are you wildchild or one of the other guys? Just curious. I want to take a look at your flat towing setup, too...

(I have the same SN on SS as I do here)

Carol will be meeting me up there when she can get there later on, but I'm heading up wednesday night to set up and enjoy an early start....I'd like to explore some of the newer green and blue trails on the new property that I havent seen yet on thursday if I could....anyone coming up early?
Rich

FTFY, your on 35's with 44's now :thumbup:

I might hit a red or two....butttttttt, ive got no DD, trailer, and i need to drive it 3 hours. I know alot of you guys wheel the balls out of your rigs and then drive, but im not that crazy.

Im buyin a DD next month, and a trailer in the near future. Then ill be blacks and reds.:skull1:

I might hit a red or two....butttttttt, ive got no DD, trailer, and i need to drive it 3 hours. I know alot of you guys wheel the balls out of your rigs and then drive, but im not that crazy.

:bawl:

Rausch is kind to 2dr red XJ's. There's nothin wrong with wheelin trails you shouldn't be on and trying to drive home afterwards. Making it home is half the challenge.

Back