• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

Unless I get a job, I won't be able to make it this year.

sorry to hear man, what were you doing again? I might know some people? I thought you said shipping receiving?

I plan on being there! The NEW engine is in and ready to go. I'll probably show up Friday night and wheel Saturday.

In case my 8.25 isn't done by then (probably wont be), does anybody have a couple D35 shafts that they wouldn't mind bringing? Buy you a six pack?

In case my 8.25 isn't done by then (probably wont be), does anybody have a couple D35 shafts that they wouldn't mind bringing? Buy you a six pack?

What do you need done to the 8.25

I most likely wont be making it. Im pretty sure that weekend is opening day deer season in the northern zone(Adaks) and I told my father I would go with him.

Deer are to my dad, as jeeps are to us. Yay SAT's

It sucks cause I just about have my atlas buttoned up. but it also gives me more time to find a 60 front.
im supprised my 30 hasent broken with the way I drive now. and with an 8+ to 1 low im sure its days are numbered.

or just pull a ken and part your jeep out at the park when it dies and ride home with someone else

I will be there even if I have to walk home this time

or just pull a ken and part your jeep out at the park when it dies and ride home with someone else
this might happen again but hopefully not. Installed a torque converter delete kit in the MJ, decent axle, need to brace up my prebent and straightened d30 and maybe put in aftermarket CAs. And I'm bringing a bedload of spare parts and tools. New job just started so I might even have money to get the M54A2 ready to roll...

PS: my MV club is also going to be there. The guys with the deuces and 5 tons that were there last year...

Back