• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest 2011 - October 21st-23rd, Rausch Creek PA

Not really grass...just leafy cleared ground..very clean...a tarp can't hurt but its not necessary...I use one just to keep the tent cleaner and I have a leaf rake to clear the site if u need it. There is a small bathroom close bit the showers are a little walk away,.. they are new and the waters hot,...just smaller than the other ones.
Rich

Jeep is loaded on the trailer and ready to head out tomorrow morning. This will be the first/shakedown run for the D44s and 35"s...we shall see how well i put everything together...:helpme:

Well now that I'm not leaving until Friday I'm going to wheel Saturday and Sunday, anyone else down?

I might wheel sun morning depending on breakages. I have that drive shaft for you also.

I heard you weren't coming?

And who prey-tell told you that?

I'll be in the road shortly.

With a new gas can on hand.

--Matt

italian sausage sandwiches make me wanna leave right now lol...too bad the gf's chem lab went long or i would be halfway there by now. gonna leave first thing tomorrow morning, prolly around 5am

Jeep is loaded on the trailer and ready to head out tomorrow morning. This will be the first/shakedown run for the D44s and 35"s...we shall see how well i put everything together...:helpme:

I might wheel sun morning depending on breakages. I have that drive shaft for you also.
:thumbup:
I'll be wheeling Sunday
:thumbup:

bought a new 16gb sd card for my DSLR, and a suction cup mount for the gopro. coming armed with the gopro HD, my 60D w/18-135 and my 50mm prime; and a 16gb and two 8gb SD cards. gonna try and grab a spare battery and maybe a stereo mic and 85mm prime from a friend.

epic rocktoberfest video will be epic.

man i wana go pro so bad! but il be brining my dslr and maybe a mamiya if i wana get artsy

Same here, first run on my 44s and 35s, and my new front suspension. only difference is i dont have a trailer :(

I should be heading out by 10am tomorrow. Just now got home, so need to catch some zzzs, and then finish packing all my junk in the rental car.

Hoping to catch a bit of wheeling with someone tomorrow, but it is liable to be later than I'd like by the time I get there. So, maybe just relax by the camp. I'll be tenting, so that'll take a while to set up.

David Bricker / SYR

Hey, wait a minute - thought you did that back in June at NACFest?

Don't worry. I have a couple more where that one came from :firedevil

Just hoping I don't have to this time.

Don't worry. I have a couple more where that one came from :firedevil

Just hoping I don't have to this time.

i didnt think i was going to be able to go... long story short, planned a camping trip cause i have my daughter, got paid today, realized i could have gone... and now im super depressed...

Back