• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rockkrawler 8 inch lift

Hi, I just finished installing 2 of these lifts, 1 on a 92, and 1 on a 2000. Very easy to install, I am able to install in 1 day, and these things are very strong, and flex like hell. So far, no complaints here!!

The funny thing is that the people who criticize show quality trucks-like the one you're looking to build- have the biggest pieces of shit out there.

where u get that information. what kinda rig do u drive? ur probly just as big as a poser as the guy ur talking to!! SHOW trucks are GAY! unless u accually use them otherwise they are a waste of money.
maybe my rig looks like a POS but at least it will go farther than urs.
UR GGGGGAAY! :looser:

stoney

I think it's all up to the individual.

A person or business that wants to build a show-truck, wheeler, race-car, hovercraft whatever? It's their money. If it involves XJs or MJ's, folks should always get a straight answer here at NAXJA. ESPECIALLY ON OUR TECH FORUMS! We have other forums where the disinterested can share their opinion.

I too, own the 8" RK kit. I have had it on since the first week in June, and so far its great. The ride on the road, with 36" TSLs isnt bad at all. No where near what I expected. The offroad performance is great, and nothing has broken. Also, the welding only takes about 30 mins to get completely done, its about 16 one inch stiches.

To highjack this thread a little. In ya'lls opinion which lift out there offers the best on road (my wife's primary vehicle) ride while preforming adequatly well off-road. I am pretty familiar with RE and other companies that offer lifts for TJs but when it comes to the XJ I am a neebie

Back