• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockfest ohleven

all month?

OK how about March 18-20. They seem kinda grumpy about r/f cancellation. Can we move this event up on the priority list? I can't do Feb at all. If Feb is the only option. Someone is going to have to lead this.

I'm all in for planning it in March but I wont be attending. So I vote Aye for those dates. 18-20 March at Table Mesa if we vote it in, let the natives know they are getting restless...

i know thats a tuff time for you. is it your first? would you be willing to tear yourself away from mom and baby if it was later?

Probably not stewie, it is my first and her due date is April 12th. The Dr. is already saying she is going to be early so I can't be out of cell phone range or more than 45min. away in case she needs something. Don't arange this event arround me, the club comes first not a BOD member.

im down for just about anything. i dont know if i will have a wheelable rig by then but will try

do it. then GET TO THE CHAPPA!! (the govenator-former)

Back