• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rock krawler 3 link....reviews

Damn...was hoping Dirk (DPG), Jason (Jeepinoutfitters), Dave (Northridge), or the guys at Red Rock 4x4, 4x4 Rock Shop or OK4WD would sell the RK 3 link kit...

DC4WD and 4WD.com were the only places I knew of that sold the XJ products from RK...

I know this is a older thread. But I dont see the need to start a new one for this question. I am really considering getting the 3 link upgrade. But will the bolt on kit hold up to some mild rock crawling without welding on some frame stiffners or welding the mounts on? Thanks for your help.......Aaron

I would make sure you weld it...

Since you're cutting off your stock mounts - you want your new setup to be as permenent and strong as possible. I wouldn't just bolt it on...

Ok everyone says search and so i did... I was wondering if any one has pics or the upper arm where it connects to the frame rail of the jeep? I am trying to install this kit. I bought it for 100 from a buddy and dont have the mounts so i have to make some but i am not sure on how to go about with the upper arm.

Well i have a buddy that works at a shop supposed to be helping me but he hasnt showed up at all. So i am trying to figure this out on my own. I havent done any type of long arm before so i am trying to figure out how i am going to make the brackets for the long arms on the frame side. Also since i have the three link should i do the 3rd link on the driver side or passenger side?

Ok do you have the brackets arm and everything there?yes the upper arm goes on drivers side on the 3 link.if you have the brackets just line them up with the hole that bolt to crossmember. here i have the instructions lol.http://www.4wd.com/images/catalog/products/large/RKS/PDF/RKXJ65XFLA.pdf This shows you what's involved.the only thing you should have to buy are the sleeves, since there still in your buddies rig. this will give you control arm lengths and hole sizes to drill for the brackets.anymore questions pm me.

Back