• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Robbies

What responsibility?

BOB lead a trail, but that was about it.

The pre-event dinner was just something he did, it never was a part of the event or even a big draw. Last year a bunch of people said they would make it and did not.

Rev

I just know there's a lot of people that have gone in the past. I know it's not part of the event, but it's something that has been done for years. Just trying to cover bases as I randomly think them up.

Just ask for someone in the winterfest forum to do it. Or see if there's interest?

If there is a group that is going to go, I think someone just needs to call ahead and reserve that upstairs room.

Funds are going to be tight this year and registration worked out well doing the packets on Thursday night, so that's where I'll be. Helping with that.

mac 'drinking my supper' gyvr

Just ask for someone in the winterfest forum to do it. Or see if there's interest?

If there is a group that is going to go, I think someone just needs to call ahead and reserve that upstairs room.

Funds are going to be tight this year and registration worked out well doing the packets on Thursday night, so that's where I'll be. Helping with that.

mac 'drinking my supper' gyvr

I went last year but being I am in charge of registration I am going to be hanging with Mac drinking my supper..

Back