• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

road course, autocross, canyon carver. bought from god.

Sounds like you boys need to hustle on your builds so you can get passed by a saturn
If you weren't 1000 miles away and I had a rollbar...i'd totally see if I can hold you off. The Lawd Jesus himself drives an E30.

God doesn't drive an e30.
I hear he's partial to chebys.

911 gt3 with paddle shifters for date nights, and a gtr for when it snows
2014_porsche_911_group_fe_10091311_600.jpg

Z28 with ac. God loves the 7.0 street legal track day car
2014ChevyCamaroZ28Indianapolis500-0008-thumb-530xauto-33833.jpg

C6zo6 because 7 liters is even vetter with a carbon fiber chassis
corvette-z06-02.jpg

Murrica:us:
ls1god3.jpg

Last edited:
The madness continues.
Race seat to avoid sliding in the turns in. This seat from NRG is badass
20141011_133202.jpg

Window tint because im ashamed to be seen in the car
20141012_131604.jpg

And a thicker rear anti sway bar and strut tower brace to reduce body roll
20141016_204742.jpg

DO NOT sell the SRT Challenger short as a road track car Ken. I've driven them twice now on road courses and I have no problem saying that they'll leave a Saturn well dusted in all aspects of road course performance. Now the Hellcat in 700+ HP "red key fob" mode would be damn near dangerous on a road course.... Leave it in "black key fob" mode it'll be fine.

The Saturn might actually have a shot at beating one in a short course auto cross though.....the Challenger is VERY easy to over-drive on those. Too much H.P. A Hellcat would be nothing but a drifting cone killer....:laugh:

Honest to gawd Ken, if you're seriously looking at an SRT8 product, go pay to attend a Drive SRT Experience. It'll show you what these cars can do....and leave you with MASSIVE SRT hard-on.

I believe the program will refund your fee for the Drive SRT Experience if you buy one.....AND .... You'll get to do it all again for free after you buy one :thumbup:

Last edited:
I've read a review that showed average lateral acceleration at .94 g's. Not too bad for 4400 pound car. Thanks for the tip on the drive SRT experience. If I remember correctly, that is in Las Vegas.

Marco, 1 get a go pro your cameraman sucks. 2 josh's bimmer didn't pull hard at all. he nervous driving it on the track or what?

Marco, 1 get a go pro your cameraman sucks. 2 josh's bimmer didn't pull hard at all. he nervous driving it on the track or what?

Ryans asian ass is cheaper than buying a go pro tho. Haha/ he track days his gsxr 750 and we go on the same days.

Josh was on that throttle.. Keep im mind it's about maintaining speed and not acceleration. He was leaving me in the straights hard. (That m3 has an ls1 in it btw)

Ya I rode in it with him a few months back. Was a quick little ride. Just seemed like he was diving hard on the corners and not pulling away like he should.

If you set up your rear sway bar "correctly" you can get that FWD car to do throttle blip tail slides. It was pretty fun in my Scirocco. I preferred the way my Rabbit GTI was setup better though, and it loved to raise its leg in tight corners.

Threw on a strut tower brace and the driver side rear hub assembly with a new bearing this morning.
I am the only car out here today. A bunch of motorcycles that run their own session.
It's like I rented a track day for myself. Haha. Here is my buddy Ryan's gsxr 750 with his race fenders along with the bucket
20141026_131816.jpg

What's plugged in? Tire warmers?

Back