• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rip to my xj

blackdoutxj

NAXJA Forum User
got in a huge accident back in jan. i got ejected and broke my neck, safe to say im lucky to be here.........gonna start savin for a new xj

good gawd man. what happened? Glad to see you are amongst the living!

thank you, no they were on, even still buckled after. my tie rod was the culprit....there wasnt a copper pin in it, when i hit a bump it shimmied and i over corrected

WOW

Glad you are ok.

Glad your ok bro

wow! you have someone watching over you!

thank you guys for EVERYTHING you guys have always been supportive and verry helpful! cant wait to hit the trails again...

yikes! talk about lucky to be alive! did you buy it back for the parts, or junk it? if you need help pulling the useful bits apart i'm in to help.

Best of luck to you, I hope you are recovering well.

man your a trooper! if ya need a hand pulling that one apart to get parts for the new one hit me up im down for a trip to temecula!

man crazy chit right there! i had the same thing happen to me but i was doin 15 mph luckily. glad to hear your doin ok!!!

Back