• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ring and Pinion

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
Anyone want to teach me how to set up gears while helping me (or actually doing while i learn) install a trac loc limited slip in my 8.25 that I am getting from woody? I will be at Nacfest on friday afternoon probably and am staying at Red Ridge Campground...

John

you mean, like, get together an go over everything verbally?

or, do you need to do this before the event?

we could have a real good R&P BVS session if you want.

feed me beer and I'll go all night.

Well I don't need to do it before the event. I am getting the limited slip from woody at the event, so i would love to learn how to set up gears and install it at some point in time over the weekend. I figure if I learn how to do it, then in the future when I want to regear I can do it myself. I have never set up gears or seen it done so i am clueless as to what it involves. I can feed some beer if someone wants to teach. I also am sure I probably don't have all the right tools to do it, so I guess it would be helpful if my teacher could bring them party1:

John

while we're doing it, I'll bring some more tubing and some coil overs and BJ can chop the rear off and build the rear of my rig.

You drink Busch Lite, right????????? :D

Back