• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rides of March 2016

1191ef2cd67824c6ebfdd337346f6629.jpg

I would just like to state that this is an El Nino year and the probability of rain is high every where in Texas during El Nino.

I would just like to state that this is an El Nino year and the probability of rain is high every where in Texas during El Nino.

It would be 100% if we were at Barnwell.

funny that you guys think rain is more likely in one county than another. amenities at Barnwell are on the up and up. new cabins, restrooms.

curious about the "bad experience"? did someone get lost?

funny that you guys think rain is more likely in one county than another. amenities at Barnwell are on the up and up. new cabins, restrooms.

curious about the "bad experience"? did someone get lost?

The rain thing has turned into a joke mostly, because every time we have gone as a group to Barnwell, the weather has turned bad.

Getting lost was one of the few things that didn't contribute to the storm of the "bad experience." Come to ROM and Will and I can tell you all about it.

I like Barnwell better than Hidden Falls. That said the rain and mud does cause a lot of PIA issues. Of course I've been to Hidden Falls when it has rained too not a lot different. As little as we get together I'd rather cancel if a rainy weekend and reschedule for nicer weather. Heck only the same guys show up anyway :( Since I'm in Waco our local club goes to Hidden Falls a lot. In inclimate weather we have guys drive home at night and back next day. I'm up for where ever :)

There's an event forum up!

click me

mac 'per the request of the RRC president' gyvr

The rain thing has turned into a joke mostly, because every time we have gone as a group to Barnwell, the weather has turned bad.

Getting lost was one of the few things that didn't contribute to the storm of the "bad experience." Come to ROM and Will and I can tell you all about it.

I'll try to make it. Would really like to know whats up so I'm not in the dark every time I mention the place

I'll try to make it. Would really like to know whats up so I'm not in the dark every time I mention the place

It was a thing in the past. There wasn't a problem the last time we went at all.

I will be there

Back