• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rev, Les, John, anyone? NW Indiana wrenchfest part deux

BTW dog, do you have whatever it is you needed to get to finish this project?

all I need is the upper shackle bolts correct? I believe the lower ones were working as they should, but I've been spraying them to keep them that way.... I found bolts to use in the upper but am looking for something better currently (as in later today)....

...oh, and doughnuts....

GusDaDog said:
I found bolts to use in the upper but am looking for something better currently (as in later today)....
There is a Fastenal distributor in Crown Point. They can get you anything you need. Go there today and they should be able to get it in by Friday.

GusDaDog said:
...oh, and doughnuts....
Beck's Bakery, 1 block north of the shop (In the Aurelios mini mall) REAL donuts, sweet rolls, and the best chocolate chip cheese danishes in the world.
See ya at 8:00.

Hey guys, im sorta new here at naxja. I live Warrenville, IL. so I think I fall under this chapter. Don't know really what i have to do to join or whatever. Anyways if we, me and a couple of friends, are not heading to the badlands and not working on my rig then i would like to come out and meet/help work on whatever. I am about 1-1.5 hours away from the shop says mapquest. Let me know if its alright to come.

4x4forlife said:
Hey guys, im sorta new here at naxja. I live Warrenville, IL. so I think I fall under this chapter. Don't know really what i have to do to join or whatever. Anyways if we, me and a couple of friends, are not heading to the badlands and not working on my rig then i would like to come out and meet/help work on whatever. I am about 1-1.5 hours away from the shop says mapquest. Let me know if its alright to come.

In order to become a member of the MWC, you first have to become a member of NAXJA.

You are welcome to come to any of the get togethers we have ... Wrenchfest's, Wheelin', etc. You do not have to be a member. This is a good way for you to get to know us.

Come on out Saturday, we'll put you to work! :D

Les

lbexj said:
This is a good way for you to get to know us.
And a safe way to find out that this is a group you do NOT want to be associated with.
:shocked: :scared:

4x4forlife said:

As long as you are willing to get dirty. Some of us....Les, John, Brad, and me are getting to old to muscle in leaf springs. Come on out.

Rev

FYI, the plan on my truck was to unbolt the lower bolts on the shackles and use a sawzall to cut the uppers..... I dont own a sawzall so just to avoid a time consuming delay on saturday, will someone be able to bring one to make sure one is available?

as the week gets closer to an end it looks like i more then likely will be able to make it to help with whatever. i might have 1 or 2 friends comin to if thats ok? also is there anything you need me to bring??

GusDaDog said:
FYI, the plan on my truck was to unbolt the lower bolts on the shackles and use a sawzall to cut the uppers..... I dont own a sawzall so just to avoid a time consuming delay on saturday, will someone be able to bring one to make sure one is available?
I have a sawzall here.

4x4forlife said:
as the week gets closer to an end it looks like i more then likely will be able to make it to help with whatever. i might have 1 or 2 friends comin to if thats ok? also is there anything you need me to bring??
I'm not totally up on ALL the NAXJA traditions but aren't new guys supposed to bring the strippers?

only stripper I know I'm way to closely related to..... let me know the next time you get together and I cant make it and maybe I'll be able to send her your way...... and dont be cheap on the tips!

I think they are refering to 4x4forlife, problem is, he is from Warrenville.......Warrenville strippers have wool coats, they are born with them.

Rev

Back