• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reno Wheeling Saturday - 28th

Jeep450r

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
My buddy and I are planning on heading out to Reno this Saturday and would like to go out wheeling if possible. Unfortunately, I wont have my jeep out there with me, so I thought maybe we could meet up with some of the locals and tag along.

Is anybody planning on wheeling this saturday who wouldn't mind a passenger or two? It seems like you guys go out quite a bit!

We would like to have a camp fire and maybe camp out as well if anybody is up for that. No worries if you're not!

I hope to meet a few more of the reno guys, and put a face to some names.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hey Kevin, there are a few of us that would love to go but you are a few weekends too early. JoseJalapeno's and my rig are just about finished with some winter projects...But are not quite ready. Alan - alboy97xj might be down for wheeling he goes out wheeling a lot like we'd all like to!

We will catch you next time-

Bryan

Love to go, but busy for the next few weeks. Let me know when your rigs will be ready. Bryan/Joe.

im off work at 3 and can go after that... shoot me a text when you figure it out 775-225-8751

Im going to have to back out of this. Plans changed and I am going to try to fix my jeep this weekend and bring it up here to Sacramento. Maybe one of these upcoming weekends I can bring it out to reno and wheel with you guys!

Love to go, but busy for the next few weeks. Let me know when your rigs will be ready. Bryan/Joe.

Soon, I was hopping you could join us for a shake down run. :greensmok

Back